South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Hi Suep,

I have finished this book this week. I have really discovered a lot of things that I did not know. I won't be following it to a T though. Those breakfasts on the show just made me Sick

I am going to try her detox diet though, you can do it for one day or three days. Prefferably over a weekend! Big Grin

I have only flicked through it quickly...but allready I have discovered some things that I am doing wrong..........I always start the day off with a big glass of cold water ..........apparently thats a no no!!!!

warm water with some lemon juice to get your system moving!! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
what and no BEER!....hey are you not shacked up with an Aussie?..:eek: we have another one Gregg....:haha:

Yes....I'm very aware of this Toks!! Big Grin

Fortunately, Heath is going to be an unhappy chappie on SAt arvie!! :haha:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Yes....I'm very aware of this Toks!! Big Grin

Fortunately, Heath is going to be an unhappy chappie on SAt arvie!! :haha:

poor dolla she is going to have a grown man crying....:haha:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by suep
I have only flicked through it quickly...but allready I have discovered some things that I am doing wrong..........I always start the day off with a big glass of cold water ..........apparently thats a no no!!!!

baked beans on toast is another....:rofl:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by suep

I no!!!!!! And I did not know that you are not supposed to mix fruit with anything else Big Grin

Dolla

poor dolla she is going to have a grown man crying....:haha:

Or he just might have a big group of Saffies crying? I hope not!

He is going to be one defeated man :haha:
Well he actually has not said if he will be coming with. I think he is just to clever Wink

Dolla

baked beans on toast is another....:rofl:

Well THAT is pretty obvious :crylol:
Well since I left my lunch at home, you all know what I bought from M&S for snacks.

Lunch - just went to the pub and had a grilled chicken sandwich.

Tonight is body pump at the gym :crylol: so I'm making chilli con carne afterwards!! Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Well since I left my lunch at home, you all know what I bought from M&S for snacks.

Lunch - just went to the pub and had a grilled chicken sandwich.

Tonight is body pump at the gym :crylol: so I'm making chilli con carne afterwards!! Big Grin

Don't make fun of me!!!!! You really should give body pump a go. Damn, even if I have to invite you to my gym...(You can always work in a session on Saturday before the rugby LOL)

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Don't make fun of me!!!!! You really should give body pump a go. Damn, even if I have to invite you to my gym...(You can always work in a session on Saturday before the rugby LOL)

I'am sure Gregg is gagging for a body pump sesion....:crylol: