South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
I'am sure Gregg is gagging for a body pump sesion....:crylol:

:curse: :curse:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
:curse: :curse:

Big Grin Wink ....jammer...

Dolla

Big Grin Wink ....jammer...

Wink
I'am sure Gregg is gagging for a body pump sesion....:crylol:

I am....I am........

:o

:RIP:
Don't make fun of me!!!!! You really should give body pump a go. Damn, even if I have to invite you to my gym...(You can always work in a session on Saturday before the rugby LOL)

Not making fun of you Dolla, my sousboontjie or whatever the saying is... :rofl:

I really am going to the gym tonight......doing my own version of body pumping!! Wink
Don't make fun of me!!!!! You really should give body pump a go. Damn, even if I have to invite you to my gym...(You can always work in a session on Saturday before the rugby LOL)

Just as long as it leaves me sufficient time to crack open a few beers before the game starts!! :thumbs:

Mmmm...an invitation.....Toks, things are looking up for me!! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Just as long as it leaves me sufficient time to crack open a few beers before the game starts!! :thumbs:

Mmmm...an invitation.....Toks, things are looking up for me!! Big Grin

way to go....:thumbs: :cheer:

Dolla

way to go....:thumbs: :cheer:

LOL, when I saw the cheering smiley, for a split second I imagined you as a pom pom girl. Weird, but very funny :haha::rofl:

tokoloshie

LOL, when I saw the cheering smiley, for a split second I imagined you as a pom pom girl. Weird, but very funny :haha::rofl:

excuse me...Big Grin have you seen me dressed as a girl?...will email you a picture...:haha:
excuse me...Big Grin have you seen me dressed as a girl?...will email you a picture...:haha:

Hairy legs nogal?? Wink