South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
....I'll be the guy in front...Big Grin

I am glad I can be an inspiration to you. I'll make sure I will be running in front and er backwards :eek: :rofl: :cheer: :innocent:
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
I'll get her to drop off some KFC for me later then Rolleyes

Though I do prefer the thighs and the occasional burger Wink
Big Grin

interesting ...................................................... and the wife bit was really ......................................................... care to elaborate??????????Wink

Dolla

Morning peeps

How are you all? It is weekend at last, I did not think it would come.
Greggie, good luck with your last day today. No tears please Wink

Here is my menu for today:

Breakfast
Oats, water

Snack
Beeg apple, more water and maybe a cup of decaf

Lunch
Baked potato with tuna and tomato (today it is carbo overload, I am planning to shock the system tonight in the gym with loads of cardio!)

Snack
Nothing, maybe coffee

Dinner

As I am going to the gym and having a big lunch, will probably be a mango and some other fruit. No alcohol tonight, I am saving myself for tomorrow! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Morning all...:thumbs:

Friday hooray..Gregg bud enjoy your last day..and have reserved you a spot on the bench on my beach..Big Grin

Breakfast: 2x hot cross buns, tea 2 sugars.

Snack: Am cereal bar, tea, water

A run at 12....30 or 40 minutes not sure yet..Wink

Lunch: Cup of soup, hot cross bun, banana,water.

Dinner: whatever as it is Friday....:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Morning peeps

How are you all? It is weekend at last, I did not think it would come.
Greggie, good luck with your last day today. No tears please Wink

Morning Dolla.....and everyone else (yes you too Toks!! Big Grin )

I'm impressed that you remembered it was my last day here...... Wink
Nah....no tears....I don't think!!

I brought my lunch that I left behind yesterday :o ....that and a mince sandwich from the leftover chilli con carne!!

Tonight it is out office closing down party. We are going to a Summer Ball at the Village Hotel....it's a BBQ buffet....so we'll see what sort of BBQ the Poms put on!! :o

I won't overindulge tonight though because I'm driving down to London at 7.30am tomorrow morning so need to be all bright eyed and ready for the journey!! :thumbs:

Friday hooray..Gregg bud enjoy your last day..and have reserved you a spot on the bench on my beach..Big Grin

Cheers........but I hope it's not too hard....also don't fancy any splinters in my butt!!! Big Grin

Dolla...my body pump workout went extremely well last night......I'm turning into an expert!! Wink

Icecub

hello hello...

going out for a lekker pub lunch with a saffer pal..but alas i cannot drink as i am driving precious cargo...yes my son.....
so ja....will dop when i get home though....calorie controlled
wine...:crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol:

Dolla

Breakfast: 2x hot cross buns, tea 2 sugars.

Snack: Am cereal bar, tea, water

A run at 12....30 or 40 minutes not sure yet..Wink

Lunch: Cup of soup, hot cross bun, banana,water.

Dinner: whatever as it is Friday....:thumbs:

I don't know what I did right, I have been eating like always, but dropped 3 kg. May be some stress Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Morning Dolla.....and everyone else (yes you too Toks!! Big Grin )

I'm impressed that you remembered it was my last day here...... Wink
Nah....no tears....I don't think!!

I brought my lunch that I left behind yesterday :o ....that and a mince sandwich from the leftover chilli con carne!!

Tonight it is out office closing down party. We are going to a Summer Ball at the Village Hotel....it's a BBQ buffet....so we'll see what sort of BBQ the Poms put on!! :o

I won't overindulge tonight though because I'm driving down to London at 7.30am tomorrow morning so need to be all bright eyed and ready for the journey!! :thumbs:

Yeah right, you not over indulge! :haha:

Oh, when I still used to eat bread, I just lurved mince and cheese sanwiches (snackwich YUM)

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
hello hello...

going out for a lekker pub lunch with a saffer pal..but alas i cannot drink as i am driving precious cargo...yes my son.....
so ja....will dop when i get home though....calorie controlled
wine...:crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol:

Oe, may I join you for a glass? Wink