South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
breakfast toast beans and hp...yes again (high in fibre)..Big Grin
tea time snack was a fruit tea cake...
12:00 off for a run..40 min..:wall:
lunch a banana and 2 large juicy red plums..:thumbs:

what dedication hey...Wink

Yebo....but what is going to fill you up?? Rolleyes

My stomach already thinks my throat is cut and I've eaten loads this morning.

I need something substantial now to see me through the day.

Jewels....I still haven't had a Foxes cream......can you get some for next time I visit?? Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Yebo....but what is going to fill you up?? Rolleyes

Jewels....I still haven't had a Foxes cream......can you get some for next time I visit?? Big Grin

i agree regg - tok - are u underweight? a 40 min run and all u are eating is fruit !!!!

hehehe gregg - there are usually foxes at ours - unless greedy RICK gets them first hehehehhee

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
:eek:

:rofl: :crylol:

What? Wink The body pump class is great and work all the muscle groups! Especially that bum

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i agree regg - tok - are u underweight? a 40 min run and all u are eating is fruit !!!!

hehehe gregg - there are usually foxes at ours - unless greedy RICK gets them first hehehehhee

thats the problem after my incident last year Sept I have not been allowed to exert myself..so piled on the Kg's..:eek: now that all is normal I have to shed them extra kg's..so exercise a balanced diet and hopefully by November should be back to my fighting weightWink ...tonight i will have a good chow though pork chop,spinnach,baby potatoes and pea's..:thumbs:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i went to the gym last night - i had no energy tho and didnt manage to do very much
machine said i burned off 350 calories so that is betetr than nothing

i had quiche last night

TODAY? i had muller light yogurt and a banana for brekkie

i have brought in 2 peaches, a pear and a banana so that i dont eat the cookies in the cookie jar we have here !

i have made ham and little bit of cheese (brie yummm) salad for lunch Smile

tonight is steak

i dotn drink tea of coffee so i have about 2 l of water a day

*note to self* stay away from the cookie jarrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the gym last night as well and was still stiff from Monday night's body pump class. So I only cycled for about 40 minutes LOL

Oh Jewels I think you and I will get along just fine Wink Brie is my favourite cheese.
I am not even talking about cookies, I have to slap my hand, luckily we don't have a cookie jar here.
As in The Office...

"Stop! Move away from the cookie jar"

Dolla

thats the problem after my incident last year Sept I have not been allowed to exert myself..so piled on the Kg's..:eek: now that all is normal I have to shed them extra kg's..so exercise a balanced diet and hopefully by November should be back to my fighting weightWink ...tonight i will have a good chow though pork chop,spinnach,baby potatoes and pea's..:thumbs:

But fruit surely is not substantial? Especially if you are going for an intensive work out!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
What? Wink The body pump class is great and work all the muscle groups! Especially that bum

who said bum...Big Grin

Dolla

who said bum...Big Grin

Blush Me did....and it does!

tokoloshie

But fruit surely is not substantial? Especially if you are going for an intensive work out!

thats where people fall down...you do not need to eat anything to train..more important is to take in fluids...if you want to build muscle sure eat high protein and carbo's..but to loose weight cut out carbo's like pasta and bread and of course sugar is the worst..your body has plenty in reserve to boost you whilst you do short runs..once you reach your goal weight then you can start eating more carbo's to help you run longer...Wink

tokoloshie

Blush Me did....and it does!

does what...?...Big Grin