South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub

hubby made a lekker steak with prawns on Sat night....Big Grin

, gems squash,

hellooooooooo

i havent tried steak and prawns - i will give this a bash

gems squash - i love that but havent seen it once in the shops !

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
hellooooooooo

i saw the squashes on Friday....and took about 6 - mind u at 43 pence they are dear...they had a lovely small hubbard squash - but at £4-00..they can keep it....Rolleyes then my son pipes up after lunch yesterday and says..."NO offence Mom, but i did not like the squash"...shame at least he was honest....:haha:

tokoloshie

hellooooooooo

steak and prawns delicious (Surf and Turf)...gems are good but have no nutritional value..honest..but I still like them...Jewels we buy ours in Tesco and Sainsburys..Smile
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
steak and prawns delicious (Surf and Turf)...gems are good but have no nutritional value..honest..but I still like them...Jewels we buy ours in Tesco and Sainsburys..Smile

ahh surf and turf !!!! lekker spur yummyyyy

i havent seen them in tesco - i will check it out tonight is our 'big shop'
no sainsburys near us - i will ask at marks too
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
..."NO offence Mom, but i did not like the squash"...shame at least he was honest....:haha:

:haha:
ag bless man !

Dolla

aha - i have heard about this warm water thingie - i will try this too
it is to get your body / metabolism going i hear?
oats are good
oh dolla - u have made me not reach for that cookie jar, reading ur daily in take !

did u go to a bok bar for the rugby? i bet that was good Sad no bok bars up here in da norf

Yes, apparently it helps to relax the tummy and get everything in gear Wink It seems to do the trick and I actually quite like it!

Eish, I have had an overload of sweets this weekend, so I need to be good. I forgot to mention the M&M's from Friday Rolleyes :haha:

I didn't go to the BB, had a braai at friends, Gregg wanted to go out afterwards, but sheesh, I needed to get home (Don't worry Toks, I gave the Aussie grief, he did not take it very well, especially when my VERY Afrikaans boet phoned him to rub it in even more :hahaSmile

Ag shame, I had a tough day on Friday and when I got home from the gym, I had a nice bubble bath ready, with a bunch of flowers, candles and glass of wine next to the bath. Now, how nice is that?

Dolla

hellooooooooo

I saw some yesterday at Sainsbury's at well, didn't buy this time. They are really expensive, but I love them, with loads of butter and sugar in. Yum :p
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Yes, apparently it helps to relax the tummy and get everything in gear Wink It seems to do the trick and I actually quite like it!

Eish, I have had an overload of sweets this weekend, so I need to be good. I forgot to mention the M&M's from Friday Rolleyes :haha:

I didn't go to the BB, had a braai at friends, Gregg wanted to go out afterwards, but sheesh, I needed to get home (Don't worry Toks, I gave the Aussie grief, he did not take it very well, especially when my VERY Afrikaans boet phoned him to rub it in even more :hahaSmile

Ag shame, I had a tough day on Friday and when I got home from the gym, I had a nice bubble bath ready, with a bunch of flowers, candles and glass of wine next to the bath. Now, how nice is that?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur aussie did this for u? after a bad day?
how lovely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and then we go and beat their bu ms at rugby!) i bet he took this back ! :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
)...gems are good but have no nutritional value..

is this true toks?????

Dolla

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur aussie did this for u? after a bad day?
how lovely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and then we go and beat their bu ms at rugby!) i bet he took this back ! :haha:

I know! It is very sweet, isn't it? I just burst into tears, the poor thing thought he did something wrong. Eish, I am a very very lucky girl to have him :hartlik: :hartlik:

Ag, I gave him a massage after the rugby to get rid of the 'stres', he didn't take it to bad Wink