South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no one is talking to me
i am going to eat a cookie Sad

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
no one is talking to me
i am going to eat a cookie Sad

okay here I'am...Big Grin ..guess what I have just eaten?....

Cake...a Shrek cake...my work colleague she bought me 2 pieces of her husbands birthday cake...yummy my poor big fat tummy...:haha:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
okay here I'am...Big Grin ..guess what I have just eaten?....

Cake...a Shrek cake...my work colleague she bought me 2 pieces of her husbands birthday cake...yummy my poor big fat tummy...:haha:

hi toks
i was feeling very unloved Sad

ahhhh yummmm - well have u gone for ur run today? u deserve the cake then Big Grin
i have been good and not eaten any cookies

tokoloshie

hi toks
i was feeling very unloved Sad

ahhhh yummmm - well have u gone for ur run today? u deserve the cake then Big Grin
i have been good and not eaten any cookies

yes I ran....oh and here is some:hartlik: for you...Dinner tonight is Salmon and salad...and maybe a little ice cream afterwards...Wink

Icecub

sorry jewels...being up to my eyeballs in being busy today cleaning the darn house...Sad and trying to go ..in and out of the sites......Smile

lekker supper u having Oupa....Smile

wonder what box job i shall pull outta the freezer now now...Rolleyes Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
yes I ran....oh and here is some:hartlik: for you...Dinner tonight is Salmon and salad...and maybe a little ice cream afterwards...Wink

Big Grin

yum salmon and salad - so healthy
mine will be lasagne with salad and garlic bread Smile

erm..... i still have some thorntons choccies left from the weekend too heheheheheeee

where are our partners in crime today ? ppl will start talking if they are both off ! :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
sorry jewels...being up to my eyeballs in being busy today cleaning the darn house...Sad and trying to go ..in and out of the sites......Smile

when is ur mum here? how nice it will be !

i hope to see u when u are in this area soon Smile

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub

thanks Ouma...pull the ice cream box from the freezer..:p

tokoloshie

Big Grin

yum salmon and salad - so healthy
mine will be lasagne with salad and garlic bread Smile

erm..... i still have some thorntons choccies left from the weekend too heheheheheeee

where are our partners in crime today ? ppl will start talking if they are both off ! :haha:

:eek: ..never crossed my mind...ja I wonder where they are hey..:haha:

tokoloshie

Cubbie and Jewels, chat tomorrow home time now have a lovely evening ladies...:thumbs: