South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Belgian waffles....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
dink nie so nie, self raising flour moet nie nog bakpoeier bykry nie, anders sal daar te veel "lug" in die mengsel wees.......

ek is nie die beste kok nie, my beskeie opinie
:dazed: Blush

Probeer is die beste geweer, but it might not taste the same.

I would just not add all the bakingpowder, and remember to only put the batter in the middle of the iron.

Let us know what it taste like.

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Joan
good for you then, do not know why you asked the question then cubbie???????????????Rolleyes

Jy vra of jy bakpoeier saam kan gebruik en ek antwoord, moes ek nie my opinie gee nie???

Big Grin

And congrats on being such a good "baker"..... I have never been one to bake great cakes or even scones......Pronks still has the market there!

u can give your opnion and it was appreciated...u protest too much Tannie Joan...Big Grin

u might say pronks has the market there....but there are alot of us good bakers out there .. i know for a fact alot of ppl lvoe my homemade puddings, cakes and banana bread.....Wink
lol..... I only have a virtual market for my scones Smile

They are mega bytes! Smile

When are you making your waffels Cubbie.... if it wasn't so warm, I would get the waffel iron out..... my favourite is with icecream and summer berries!!

:daisy:

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
lol..... I only have a virtual market for my scones : )

They are mega bytes! : )

When are you making your waffels Cubbie.... if it wasn't so warm, I would get the waffel iron out..... my favourite is with icecream and summer berries!!

mega bytes...:haha:

going to try and make them tomorrow evening, as my friend is arriving in the morning with her two boys and we shall have fun making them....Smile today is too busy i am afraid..if i make them today...my son will be too full to eat as we going to a saffer braai later on...Smile

it just never ceases to amaze me how these americans eat their breakfasts....bacon, eggs, hash browns, all mixed with pancakes and waffles with maple syrup on the same place....Rolleyes i had the same...but i had separate plates....but really it is too early in the morning for something so sweet...no wonder some of them of overweight..as they really piled their plates...Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
mega bytes...:haha:

going to try and make them tomorrow evening, as my friend is arriving in the morning with her two boys and we shall have fun making them....Smile today is too busy i am afraid..if i make them today...my son will be too full to eat as we going to a saffer braai later on...

it just never ceases to amaze me how these americans eat their breakfasts....bacon, eggs, hash browns, all mixed with pancakes and waffles with maple syrup on the same place....Rolleyes i had the same...but i had separate plates....but really it is too early in the morning for something so sweet...no wonder some of them of overweight..as they really piled their plates...

When I lived in Thailand, one of the Americans on our team brought me breakfast in bed on my birthday. .... it was three American pancakes stacked on top of each other with an egg on top, sunny side up and the yolk still running! I can remember sitting there in bed wondering how am I going to manage eating this. Smile

Pages: 1 2