South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Are Esheep bad for the PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pic, FB, Jangar, and other pc boffs... any chance you could help?

You know that E-Sheep programme that you download that has little sheep running around your screen doing crazy things? Well, I have the website to download it, and am keen to do it, but don't want to mess up my pc.

Does anybody know if this programme is harmful at all?

Thanks in advance.Big Grin

picanin

Ed I never knew you were Australian? Don't worry living here in Wales we are used to people with Zoophilia interests! Big Grin

By all accounts your E-Sheep are a safe addition to any Australian perverts PC screen!
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Ed I never knew you were Australian? Don't worry living here in Wales we are used to people with Zoophilia interests!

By all accounts your E-Sheep are a safe addition to any Australian perverts PC screen!

Well, I guess I'm kinda half Aussie, because of the missus being one... (not the sheep, the real missus) so I suppose these tendencies start forming after spending so much time with the tinny loving nation.

:haha:
Ed, I have E-sheep & my pc is fine. It just gives me a little laugh. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
Ed, I have E-sheep & my pc is fine. It just gives me a little laugh.

Great, thanks. Always helps to have an opinion from somebody who actually has them installed. :tup
Quote:Originally posted by edmonsta
Great, thanks. Always helps to have an opinion from somebody who actually has them installed. :tup

You're welcome, Ed. My sheep has just been zapped by aliens! :haha:
Been there, done that... got the sheep... and I'm bored already... :haha:

Doesn't say much for my attention span...

... hmm, wonder what's on tv...?! :haha:

Thanks Venus.
Ed, Now that you have me interested (it's lonely in dark Africa) ... please send me the web link bru :haha:
Hi FB! Here's a link to Esheep & some other fun stuff, all under 1mb: http://website.lineone.net/~terrirob/html/esheep.html Big Grin

Ed, luckily Esheep doesn't come on automatically all the time, but if I'm feeling a bit gloomy, I find that it soon has me giggling with its antics. :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
Hi FB! Here's a link to Esheep & some other fun stuff, all under 1mb: http://website.lineone.net/~terrirob/html/esheep.html Big Grin

Ed, luckily Esheep doesn't come on automatically all the time, but if I'm feeling a bit gloomy, I find that it soon has me giggling with its antics. :haha:

TX Venus - will download now Big Grin
Pages: 1 2