South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Microsoft To Offer Another Incomplete Product To The Public
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

picanin

Right ho all of you who will be out running to buy the next version of Windows when it hits the shops. MS have admitted that once more they will be offering a half finished product to you the punters. just so that they actually ahve a new product out to steal your money. This is like Nissan offering a new car with faulty breaks. They dont care coz within the next year they will find a fix for it and in between they just know that the mugs will be so chuffed with the new fur on the dashboard (which hides where they have glued the dashboard together) that they wont mind the car crashing and exploding in flames - after all it will only happen once and is a small price to pay for the lovely purple fur!

How to make money and fleece people

And in another story the UN - which is a useless bunch of onanists has actually done something worthwhile

UN to promote free software
:rofl: Ho ho ho hoooo ... picananin (father Xmass) will sort me out this year with new (free) software :haha:

Now if I can just get the screen loaded .. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
:rofl: Ho ho ho hoooo ... picananin (father Xmass) will sort me out this year with new (free) software :haha:

Now if I can just get the screen loaded .. Wink

Hi FB

Go for it ................. you know it'll do you good. Linux = Peace of mind with safe and happy computing. In my experience NOT SO with Uncle Bill's Window$!!!

HH
:thumbs: Confusedurfing: Confusedunny: