South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: ipod vs Mini Pod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boys and gals,

I am in the Big City and I have money to burn.

Except what I can read on the net.

Who would vote for a mini ipod vs the big one (40 gig) taking into account I would load about a 100 - 1000 songs if I am lucky :haha:

I love music but just listen too choones - nothing serious .. just wanna use it for relaxation !

Help please ...
Hello FB.

For the amount of tunes you are planning to download, I would suggest going for the ipod mini, cos you'd be able to fit enough on there, and cos, well, it's just so damn small!

Big Grin
check this out
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specp...l?NOV-NPOD

Here is one of the reviews...
For this price you get a superior product than the iPod. If youre a fashion victim then go for the iPod, if its features youre after at a superb price then theres only one winner Im afraid. Headphones arent the greatest but if you already own a decent set this shouldnt put you off.Overall, a great gadget made even greater by the bargan price.
edmonsta Wrote:Hello FB.

For the amount of tunes you are planning to download, I would suggest going for the ipod mini, cos you'd be able to fit enough on there, and cos, well, it's just so damn small!

Big Grin

I eventually bought them each an ipod and they / we lovie it !! (the mini ipod).

If someone is interested just watch out - there are a lot of "old" ones for sale at a cheap cost.

The "new ipod mini" has an 18 hr battery life - the old one 8 hrs !

Fabulous piece of equipmment :thumbs: