South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jan...

I am definitely going to try this out....

If it is anything like the books, it should be brilliant!
Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
Jan...

I am definitely going to try this out....

If it is anything like the books, it should be brilliant!

According to "Don't Panic" (The Hitchhikers Guide Biography) it is nothing like the book so as to give people who haven't read the book a fair chance too, but it still uses a lot of clues from the 4 part triology...

In other words.... Typical Douglas Adams :haha:
I've just had a look at the game, and it looks like great fun! Smile
Looking forward to getting more than 10 though! :haha:
Hehehehe

I got to 24 out of 400 so long.... I can only remember snippets of the book..... :dazed: :duh:
Blush

I cannot get out of the room let alone score points...

Now leave me alone so that my head can explode quietly :mad:
For those who have got out of teh house,once I'm lying in the mud, what do I do? I keep getting hit on the head by a flying brick and expiring in silence! :haha:
Dudette,

I was lying in the mud, then I got up and got hit with a brick. Me thinks that perhaps Arthur should ask Ford Prefect something or give him something, but I cannot remember the book!!! Although Jangar said that it is not based entirely on the book. :confused:
Here is what they say about the game....

The Plot
A knowledge of the original book in the Hitchhiker series will help you get started and you will encounter many familiar characters and locations, but Douglas described the game as "bearing as much relationship to the books as Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead does to Hamlet".

Dudette, when you have waited long enough Ford arrives, greet him a few times...
I am in the dark, on board the Vogon ship I think...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6