South Africa Info Forums
The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Printable Version

+- South Africa Info Forums (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Trivia and Music Zone (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Trivia-and-Music-Zone)
+--- Forum: Trivial Pursuit and More (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Trivial-Pursuit-and-More)
+--- Thread: The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread (/Thread-The-Second-Trivial-Pursuit-and-Fact-or-Fiction-catch-up-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Jangar - 17-07-2005

dudette Wrote:Honor Big Grin

:thumbs:

The last line ends with the words, "we mutually pledge to each other, our lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor".

Presidents Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on July 4, 1826.

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - dudette - 17-07-2005

Jangar Wrote::thumbs:

The last line ends with the words, "we mutually pledge to each other, our lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor".

Presidents Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on July 4, 1826.

YAYYYYYY!!! Big Grin

I say Fact Smile

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Jangar - 17-07-2005

dudette Wrote:YAYYYYYY!!! Big Grin

I say Fact Smile

Will wait for a few more answers before I Sad or :cheer: Big Grin

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Joan - 17-07-2005

It is a fact

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - penelope - 17-07-2005

it's a fact..

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Jangar - 18-07-2005

Well done everyone Smile

Ironically enough, the only presidents to have signed the Declaration of Independence both died on its 50th anniversary. Having supported each other in helping create the famous document, they feuded for many years afterward.

When it comes to science, what is stereochemistry?

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - dudette - 18-07-2005

The branch of chemistry that deals with spatial arrangements of atoms in molecules and the effects of these arrangements on the chemical and physical properties of substances....

I think :cheeky:

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Jangar - 18-07-2005

dudette Wrote:The branch of chemistry that deals with spatial arrangements of atoms in molecules and the effects of these arrangements on the chemical and physical properties of substances....

I think :cheeky:

That sounds about right I think :haha:

The Virgin Islands does not observe Daylight Saving Time.

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - penelope - 18-07-2005

Jangar Wrote::thumbs:

That sounds about right I think :haha:

The Virgin Islands does not observe Daylight Saving Time.

That is a fact

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Joan - 18-07-2005

And I would agree, this thing about daylight savings time is a waste of time

:jester: :jester: :jester: