South Africa Info Forums
The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Printable Version

+- South Africa Info Forums (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Trivia and Music Zone (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Trivia-and-Music-Zone)
+--- Forum: Trivial Pursuit and More (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Trivial-Pursuit-and-More)
+--- Thread: The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread (/Thread-The-Second-Trivial-Pursuit-and-Fact-or-Fiction-catch-up-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Jangar - 05-08-2005

:thumbs:

The Euro was originally accepted as the legal currency for the following 12 countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain. Denmark, Sweden and the United Kingdom declined to adopt the new currency.

What famous performer once called a talk show to urge a woman not to have her lower ribs removed to improve her figure?

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - penelope - 10-08-2005

you tell me......

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Jangar - 10-08-2005

The answer is Cher. The woman said she'd heard that Cher had undergone the procedure, but Cher called in to say she hadn't.

If Barbie were a real woman, her measurements would be 36-24-36.

Oopsie... I almost forgot to do a :cheer: :haha:

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - penelope - 10-08-2005

Jangar Wrote:The answer is Cher. The woman said she'd heard that Cher had undergone the procedure, but Cher called in to say she hadn't.

If Barbie were a real woman, her measurements would be 36-24-36.

Oopsie... I almost forgot to do a :cheer: :haha:

Oh well then we've got something in common :haha: :haha:

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Jangar - 12-08-2005

penelope Wrote:Oh well then we've got something in common :haha: :haha:

Is that a fact or fiction then ? :p

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Joan - 12-08-2005

Jangar Wrote:Is that a fact or fiction then ? :p
Venus de Milo is said to be 36. 26, 36 if I remember correctly, so I am going to say ficiton, although I agree that the hips should be bigger than the bust...

:jester:

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - penelope - 12-08-2005

Jangar Wrote:Is that a fact or fiction then ? :p

neither.... Smile

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Joan - 12-08-2005

penelope Wrote:neither.... Smile
U going for 34, 24 and 34??????????????

:engel: :worthy: :engel:

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - Jangar - 12-08-2005

Joan Wrote:Venus de Milo is said to be 36. 26, 36 if I remember correctly, so I am going to say ficiton, although I agree that the hips should be bigger than the bust...

:jester:

Seeing as Penelope can't make up her mind you get a

:thumbs: Smile

Barbie's measurements would be 34-22-33. Prior to 1998, however, she would have measured 39-23-33. That year Mattel altered Barbie's measurements by reducing her hips and bust and adding a proportional inch to her waist. A woman named Cindy Jackson is famous for spending over $100 000 in plastic surgeries in order to approximate Barbie's figure.

What mainland U.S. city was bombed in July 1943 - during World War II?

The Second Trivial Pursuit and Fact or Fiction catch up thread - dudette - 14-08-2005

Guess ... California