South Africa Info Forums
You are what you eat - Printable Version

+- South Africa Info Forums (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Your Resources (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Your-Resources)
+--- Forum: Your Health, Fitness and Wellbeing (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Your-Health-Fitness-and-Wellbeing)
+--- Thread: You are what you eat (/Thread-You-are-what-you-eat)

You are what you eat - tokoloshie - 02-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
Smile
u charmer

dolla - i want a pic of u to put me to shame with ur al naturale face ! Big Grin

well - i ate my salad but i had a marks and spencer pork and pickle pie ! they are yum
but 19g of fat and 290 calories Sick
oopssssssssssssssssss

extra 10 min on the treadmill will get that porkie pie out of the way...Big Grin

You are what you eat - Dolla - 02-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
do you own one of those hair straightner things?...so you are a natural beauty then..Wink

Yes I do, they are my life savers. I have natural very curly hair. I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I say it is more versatile Rolleyes H prefers me with straight hair though...

oh dolla - i am a total make up dollie bird
i wear far too much lol
foundation, bronzers, concealers, mascara, blush
Sad when i say this it sounds horrid :haha:

my hair luckily is easy - it dries fairly quickly and i dont ned to straighten it as straight already

u are lucky with ur lipgloss Smile

Jewels, I think if I knew how to put make up on properly, I would've probably liked it more! :haha:
I don't wear make up at all during the day, not even evenings out, when it is a special night or if the girlies go out, I'll put a little bit extra effort in, and apply what I know Big Grin
At least when I wear lipgloss it draws the attention away from the fact that I have no make up on Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Yes I do, they are my life savers. I have natural very curly hair. I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I say it is more versatile Rolleyes H prefers me with straight hair though...

my wife also has one .. she would be lost without it...Big Grin

Smile
u charmer

dolla - i want a pic of u to put me to shame with ur al naturale face ! Big Grin

well - i ate my salad but i had a marks and spencer pork and pickle pie ! they are yum
but 19g of fat and 290 calories Sick
oopssssssssssssssssss

Ag please send me your pic as well. Jewels I don't even have your email address, so pm me and we can swap photo's!
Toks, I want a real photo of you this time please!

I ate my salad early today, it is one of those days and I am dying for something sweet, but to lazy to get up :haha:

Eish, I have bought some new Hot Choc (those instant once with only 40 calories) in a dark chocolate flavour. They are to DIE for...

Okay Dolla / Jewels...I will have to get one from my home PC and forward it..honest I do not have one of me at work..Wink will download one this weekend and send it on Monday...only if I get to see Dolla..have seen the lovely Jewels..:thumbs:

Okay Dolla / Jewels...I will have to get one from my home PC and forward it..honest I do not have one of me at work..Wink will download one this weekend and send it on Monday...only if I get to see Dolla..have seen the lovely Jewels..:thumbs:

Hmmph, this was your story a few weeks ago as well, remember? Wink

Hmmph, this was your story a few weeks ago as well, remember? Wink

oh no it was not... was it?...sorry getting old.. if it was I apolagise..and will sort it...Big Grin

You are what you eat - jewels - 02-09-2004

Ag please send me your pic as well. Jewels I don't even have your email address, so pm me and we can swap photo's!
Toks, I want a real photo of you this time please!

I ate my salad early today, it is one of those days and I am dying for something sweet, but to lazy to get up :haha:

Eish, I have bought some new Hot Choc (those instant once with only 40 calories) in a dark chocolate flavour. They are to DIE for...

will pm u my email address
ja - it is weird chatting and not putting face to name
but it is innocent too sending pix - im getting stressed ppl reading this might think something funny ! :haha:

i havent tried those Hot Choc thingeys

mmm that porkie pie was yum - i think i might go to the gym tonigth - if i am up to it after my stomach bug Sick

You are what you eat - jewels - 02-09-2004

Okay Dolla / Jewels...I will have to get one from my home PC and forward it..honest I do not have one of me at work. will download one this weekend and send it on Monday...only if I get to see Dolla..have seen the lovely Jewels :

Wink u are too kind !

ja - the photo got stopped at work - dont know what that says ! :eek:

:haha: