South Africa Info Forums
You are what you eat - Printable Version

+- South Africa Info Forums (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Your Resources (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Your-Resources)
+--- Forum: Your Health, Fitness and Wellbeing (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Your-Health-Fitness-and-Wellbeing)
+--- Thread: You are what you eat (/Thread-You-are-what-you-eat)

You are what you eat - jewels - 10-09-2004

Sue, how was the pool today?

Wink

welll

my snack a short while ago was dried apple rings, 2 dried apricots and 3 brazil nuts ! Smile

todays brekkie - the usual, yoghurt with fresh blueberiies, a kiwi (no skin!!!) and a small pear

luncheon - prawns, avo, lettuce, cucumber, toms, spring onions, 3 croutons, a few sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pine kernels on top ! Smile

*jewels pats her own back*

ermmmmmmmmm altho it is wekend and we alllllllll know what that means !!!

dolla - how can u possibly concentrate today !!!!

You are what you eat - Icecub - 10-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
:haha: I also only do things here and there out of her book. I will be bankrot if I buy everything she mentions Rolleyes

Jewels, GOOD on you, I am very proud of you! It is true, it is amazing what a big difference something small can make.

You have me today until 16:30, and then I am off to the airport!!!!

Sue, so yes, when ARE you going swimming?

eish darlink......please have a safe trip and have a lekker jol when u are there.....we wanna see pics of this bridesmaid in her lekker pink rokkie....Wink Wink Wink

chat when u get back...:hug:

You are what you eat - Gregg - 10-09-2004

Hello all....I've just got back from the gym!!

First time I've been in the morning as I always go around 7ish in the evening. WOW....I was amazed, it was absolutely packed.....can't believe how many people out there don't work!! :eek:

Anyway....I feel good now. Time for me to get cracking with sorting out my business.

Have missed all you guys :bigcry: (not you Toks :haha: )

You are what you eat - tokoloshie - 10-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg

did somebody just type something .. :haha:..Gregg shouldn't you be down at the Benefits office..or at least begging on your bench..:rofl: ..are they showing the USA Kiwi game on telly?

You are what you eat - Gregg - 10-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
did somebody just type something .. :haha:..Gregg shouldn't you be down at the Benefits office..or at least begging on your bench..:rofl: ..are they showing the USA Kiwi game on telly?

BIg Issue anyone??? :rofl:

Yes...Toks....NZ vs USA is currently on. The Poms vs Zim game has not started due to rain!! :crylol:

You are what you eat - Dolla - 10-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
welll

my snack a short while ago was dried apple rings, 2 dried apricots and 3 brazil nuts ! Smile

todays brekkie - the usual, yoghurt with fresh blueberiies, a kiwi (no skin!!!) and a small pear

luncheon - prawns, avo, lettuce, cucumber, toms, spring onions, 3 croutons, a few sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pine kernels on top ! Smile

*jewels pats her own back*

ermmmmmmmmm altho it is wekend and we alllllllll know what that means !!!

dolla - how can u possibly co

concentrate today !!!!

Oh wow Jewels, your lunch sounds great! :bigcry:

Seeing as I got really late to bed last night and I had to say good bye (:woof: ) to H this morning, I was late. I grabbed a can of chick peas and a red pepper. So now I am sadly munching on this...

Brekkie was a bowl of oats with warm water and lemon.

I have no idea what dinner is going to be, whatever the plane will offer me!
I can tell you I will be snacking on yoghurt coated peanuts and raisins later today, I am already in holiday mood!

Jewels, unfortunately I have so much to keep me busy with, I have to concentrate, even though I don't want to!

Cubbie, you should know me better by now...there will be LOADS of piccies, even one of me with that blerrie pienk rok :haha:

Gregg, of course we have missed you!

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla

Cubbie, you should know me better by now...there will be LOADS of piccies, even one of me with that blerrie pienk rok :haha:

Smile i bet it will be so lovely
how great ! it will make u wish for dec 05 !!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg

geez man
stranger !!! Smile
toks has done so well on keeping the boat afloat from the male perspective Big Grin

where is he? gone for a jog?

You are what you eat - tokoloshie - 10-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by jewels

toks has done so well on keeping the boat afloat from the male perspective Big Grin

where is he? gone for a jog?

right here....rest day today...will run an hour tomorrow...:dazed: