South Africa Info Forums
You are what you eat - Printable Version

+- South Africa Info Forums (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Your Resources (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Your-Resources)
+--- Forum: Your Health, Fitness and Wellbeing (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Your-Health-Fitness-and-Wellbeing)
+--- Thread: You are what you eat (/Thread-You-are-what-you-eat)

You are what you eat - Icecub - 19-10-2004

hi jewels..nice to see u.....:hug:

hope to see u here more often once you sorted.....:thumbs:

hell...i just been to gym again....my poor body is sore....maybe i did something wrong.....not lekker..i feel 102...:haha:

You are what you eat - Gregg - 20-10-2004

Hey all......I've been in hospital Sad

Hopefully will be back here posting soon.........

Laters.....

You are what you eat - Icecub - 20-10-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg

Laters.....

why? u ok? :hug:

hope you feeling better soon Gregg...Confusedunny:

You are what you eat - Dolla - 21-10-2004

Jewels, welcome back, nice to see you on board again! Big Grin
Greggie, I hope you are okay? Sad

So, I have been really good lately, cutting out all coffee, even if it is decaf. I have invested in some nettle tea, Sue, this is great! I don't know why I have not bought it ages ago. I really like the taste and the fact that it is good for you, even better! :thumbs:

Hope you all have a smashing day!

You are what you eat - Gregg - 21-10-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla

So, I have been really good lately, cutting out all coffee, even if it is decaf. I have invested in some nettle tea, Sue, this is great! I don't know why I have not bought it ages ago. I really like the taste and the fact that it is good for you, even better! :thumbs:

Thanks Cubbie and Dolla

I really don't know what is wrong with me. Sad

Have been ill for the last month and nothing seems to be helping. Spent 6 hours in hospital on Tues night having every test imaginable......blood, ECG, chest x-rays etc
They couldn't find anything and said it's likely that I have some sort of virus...the only cure of which is plenty rest!! Rolleyes

Seems strange when I have a fever, a stiff neck, swollen glands in my neck, heart palpitations etc.

As for food.....I haven't really felt like eating properly for the past month so I've probably lost a few kg's....although haven't been able to go to the gym, so maybe not!! Big Grin

You are what you eat - Icecub - 21-10-2004

Thanks Cubbie and Dolla

I really don't know what is wrong with me. Sad

Have been ill for the last month and nothing seems to be helping. Spent 6 hours in hospital on Tues night having every test imaginable......blood, ECG, chest x-rays etc
They couldn't find anything and said it's likely that I have some sort of virus...the only cure of which is plenty rest!! Rolleyes

Seems strange when I have a fever, a stiff neck, swollen glands in my neck, heart palpitations etc.

As for food.....I haven't really felt like eating properly for the past month so I've probably lost a few kg's....although haven't been able to go to the gym, so maybe not!! Big Grin

Shame Gregg,, i hope they get to the bottom of your ailment....nothing worse than feeling Sad and they cannot find the cause of it....Sad

Did they check you for viral meningitis ??

You are what you eat - suep - 21-10-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla

Yak.... I dont like the nettle tea!!! have to hold my nose and force myself to drink it :haha:

You are what you eat - Dolla - 21-10-2004

Quote:Originally posted by suep
Yak.... I dont like the nettle tea!!! have to hold my nose and force myself to drink it :haha:

I must be weird then! :haha: I don't like any other herbal tea though, except peppermint.

Ag Greggie, I really hope they can find the cause of your problem. We don't want you to fill ill Sad

You are what you eat - jewels - 21-10-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
hi jewels..nice to see u.....: hope to see u here more often once you sorted.....:thumbs:

hell...i just been to gym again....my poor body is sore....maybe i did something wrong.....not lekker..i feel 102...: :

hey doll :hug:

im on the train pc so quickly quickly HIIIIII Smile

oh noooooooooooo - if u arent used to it, they will be sore the first time ur muscles are used
if you do something different or push a little bit more
well done tho on the gym attendance ! :thumbs:

You are what you eat - jewels - 21-10-2004

Laters.....

oh nooooooooooooooooooo Sad

r u ok??????