South Africa Info Forums
You are what you eat - Printable Version

+- South Africa Info Forums (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Your Resources (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Your-Resources)
+--- Forum: Your Health, Fitness and Wellbeing (https://globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/Forum-Your-Health-Fitness-and-Wellbeing)
+--- Thread: You are what you eat (/Thread-You-are-what-you-eat)

You are what you eat - Dolla - 11-08-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Have to agree!! :thumbs:

I can never go to a restaurant without having dessert....infact I always read the menu from the back first!! Big Grin
At the moment my favourite is sticky toffee pudding or chocolate fudge cake or cheesecake or.....or.....what the heck, I like them all!!! :o

I would happily give up a main meal for dessert, I have no particular favourites, I eat ANYTHING. Oh, I am getting so lus now, apple pie with ice cream, souskluitjies, baked cheesecake, pecan nut pie *drool*

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
See what did I tell you Gregg...I know woman...Big Grin

Correction: You THINK you know women...:innocent: :crylol:

You are what you eat - Gregg - 11-08-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
What? Why? Did it get you all excited and ready to join in? Wink Did you bring me some M&M's with?

Got me super duper excited Big Grin

Tip to Dolla....if you ever want to get me excited, give me a "head" massage!! :eek:

:crylol:

Yes....brought you some M&M's and some SA smarties for myself. Now I don't know how quick that courier man is....perhaps I should get Toks to hand deliver them, he has been practicing running every day for 40 mins so the Warrington to London trip will be easy for him!! Big Grin

souskluitjies

Dolla,

What is that?? Blush

Sounds interesting.......

Correction: You THINK you know women...:innocent: :crylol:

Women don't even know THEMSELVES!! :haha:

You are what you eat - tokoloshie - 11-08-2004

Tip to Dolla....if you ever want to get me excited, give me a "head" massage!! :eek:

Yes....brought you some M&M's and some SA smarties for myself. Now I don't know how quick that courier man is....perhaps I should get Toks to hand deliver them, he has been practicing running every day for 40 mins so the Warrington to London trip will be easy for him!! Big Grin

a walk in the park...:RIP:

You are what you eat - tokoloshie - 11-08-2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dolla
souskluitjies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sauce droppings....:dazed:

Umm, ja right

QUOTE][i]Yes....brought you some M&M's and some SA smarties for myself. Now I don't know how quick that courier man is....perhaps I should get Toks to hand deliver them, he has been practicing running every day for 40 mins so the Warrington to London trip will be easy for him!! Big Grin [/B][/QUOTE] Rolleyes

LOL, fanks Toks, that would sommer be wonderful!

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
Originally posted by Dolla
souskluitjies

sauce droppings....:dazed:
:rofl: :crylol:

Very traditional dessert in SA. I think it is called dumplings?
Just a cake mixture, I think flour, sugar and eggs mixed and then "dropped" Wink into water. Then placed in a bowl with loads of cinnamon sugar on top. You then use some of the water and sugar to make a nice sauce for it. *drool* I think that is officially my favourite pudding. My mum knows it, so I get this almost every day when I am there.

Umm, ja right

A guys got to try!! Wink

:haha: