Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springs.........
**cough** **cough**

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Bless you! Cubbie Big Grin

Trip home was lekkker x2!
26 days in SA, 25 were absolutely non stop visiting, eating, drinking and being merry!
1 day was rest (it rained!)

Sean and I had a drinkie poo.
Didn't do the Riebeck - it was boarded up! The Park looked too rough even for me...

I did manage to muster a great many people, all who promised to do the TT in 2008 - we shall see!

Been busy, busy since coming back to the land of Blair - need to take a break again!
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
Bushwacker Wrote:Bless you! Cubbie Big Grin

Trip home was lekkker x2!
26 days in SA, 25 were absolutely non stop visiting, eating, drinking and being merry!
1 day was rest (it rained!)

Sean and I had a drinkie poo.
Didn't do the Riebeck - it was boarded up! The Park looked too rough even for me...

I did manage to muster a great many people, all who promised to do the TT in 2008 - we shall see!

Been busy, busy since coming back to the land of Blair - need to take a break again!

Hi Bushy.... Smile

Great that u and the fandamily had such a good time..at least u had superb weather...

Give my regards to Sean, how is he doing these days?

Ja jong...still going to the old joints, you brave enough ekse!

Would be cool if u came next yr though for the TT..celebrating their 100 yrs of motor racing, so it promises to be superb entertainment.

We going home for the holidays, so getting ready and geared for the non-stop eating and having fun festival... :jester:

Chat soon..
Smile
hey there you two,

Sorry I have been off this site for some time now and just got a news letter of them that reminded me this site is still there lol.

Hope you two are well and yes we should all meet up for 2007 TT it will be gr8.

Got my brother and his family here for X-mas so it is going to be a busy one. Hope to make a turn to your side of the world cubie, but as you will be in Sa I will have to see you next year.

Any way have a gr8 time and chat to you all soon

RJ :worthy:
Icecub Wrote:In honour of my Springs suspension city pals....

join me here....!!!!!!Big Grin
an old blast from the past.i love it!