Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life in the Land of the Long White Cloud
Venus Wrote:My friends are in Queenstown on South Island. Smile
Our friends tell us that Queenstown is beautiful. We have not been to the South Island yet, but would love to go sometime next year with the family.
Maybe you should pop around - down south :hols: :yes:
popeye Wrote:Our friends tell us that Queenstown is beautiful. We have not been to the South Island yet, but would love to go sometime next year with the family.
Maybe you should pop around - down south :hols: :yes:

I would absolutely love to visit NZ. I've worked with some wonderful Kiwis in the past. They seem to be very similar to us SAffers. It looks like a really beautiful country. Smile
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I can agree with everything that was said about New Zealand.
We have been living here for 1 year now.
We are living in a smaller town than Wellington. It is called Gisborne. Gisborne is the first city in the world to see the new day. Meaning that we are first when it comes to time (and Christmas).

We love New Zealand allready. Our move was very difficult, but now that the dust is starting to settle we find everything much easier. My wife and child is doing much better than I expected and they enjoy the safety that New Zealand has to offer.

Well thats a bit about my country...

Later

Herman
I've heard beautiful things about NZ especially about Queenstown! Can't wait to visit!!!