Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today is World Pasta Day....
WORLD PASTA DAY

At world level the collective promotion in favour of pasta received a powerful impulsion thanks to the outcome of the World Pasta Congress held in Rome on 25th October 1995.
Delegations from various countries discussed together the theme of the collective promotion in favour of pasta consumption, exchanging their ideas and experiences.
Account was taken and stress was laid on the importance of spreading to the utmost the knowledge of pasta among consumers throughout the world by means of collective initiatives of promotional nature and institutional information campaigns.

These are principles based on the idea:

* On 25th October of each year, the world over, World Pasta Day is celebrated in the form of events and promotional initiatives in different countries of the world.
* The objective of World Pasta Day is to draw the attention of the media and consumers to pasta. Communication should underline the fact that pasta is a global food, consumed in all five continents, having unquestionable merits, appropriate for a dynamic and healthy life style capable of meeting both primary food requirements and those of high-level gastronomy
* Every country celebrates World Pasta Day in absolute autonomy, while respecting a global strategy, and making use of the official logo of the event;
* The key messages, recurring in the various communication initiatives, emphasise the economic feasibility, gastronomic versatility and nutritional value of pasta.

Source
...funny that...I am planning on having rice tonight...

do people actually get paid for coming up with these days of something or other?
Ade Wrote:...funny that...I am planning on having rice tonight...

do people actually get paid for coming up with these days of something or other?

lol Ade.... pasta day was yesterday.... but I had rice then too Smile
I had no idea there was such a thing as World Pasta Day! :dazed: :haha: And we did have pasta last night. Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Dishes Around the World Jangar 0 22,306 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: