Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mama Mia!
Who else has seen this show at westend? We went last weekend and it was absolutely brilliant! Will defnitaley give thumbs up ~ and recommend it !
I saw Mama Mia close on 3 years ago - I really enjoyed it!
I am shocked, disappointed and HEARTBROKEN :bigcry: that both of you managed to get the title of one the greatest songs ever written wrong....

As for seeing the show, I am in two minds.... I'm sure it's spectacular but could I sit through all the ABBA wannabes ???
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
I am shocked, disappointed and HEARTBROKEN :bigcry: that both of you managed to get the title of one the greatest songs ever written wrong....

As for seeing the show, I am in two minds.... I'm sure it's spectacular but could I sit through all the ABBA wannabes ???

Ag okay Jan just for you... MAMMA MIA!! Big Grin Happy now? Lol....lol

You will enjoy the show I can bet you on that. It's a whole play about an English girl that lives on a Greek island with her mum and getting married...don't know who her dad was but read her mum's diary of years back and three men were mentioned ...so she invite All three to the wedding.....so the whole story goes around this event with all ABBA songs. Really really good ~ I'll go and see it again! Sad or what? :p
<------ Is happy now LOL Big Grin

Quote:Originally posted by oe-la-la
Ag okay Jan just for you... MAMMA MIA!! Big Grin Happy now? Lol....lol

You will enjoy the show I can bet you on that. It's a whole play about an English girl that lives on a Greek island with her mum and getting married...don't know who her dad was but read her mum's diary of years back and three men were mentioned ...so she invite All three to the wedding.....so the whole story goes around this event with all ABBA songs. Really really good ~ I'll go and see it again! Sad or what? :p

Ow K, may go see it next time I'm in town just so that I can make up my mind Smile
Ow K, may go see it next time I'm in town just so that I can make up my mind Smile [/B][/QUOTE]

You do that Big Grin