Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Shucks I'm gatvol!
Who else has or is going to see this new movie of Leon Schuster at the film festival in London from 1-9th of May? Our tickets are booked for Saturday Big Grin Can't wait!
My nephew in SA went to see it and says it was fantastic.
Quote:Originally posted by Jillibeans
My nephew in SA went to see it and says it was fantastic.

My sister also seen it in SA and says its a great laugh! Ooooh Im more excited now!Big Grin
I wish we had it here in Germany, well I suppose I'll have to waited for the DVD Sad
I wish we had it here in Germany, well I suppose I'll have to waited for the DVD Sad

...or come over to London for the weekend! Not thaaaaat far is it? Smile We're also gonna see David Kramer's 'Karoo kitaar blues'

Here is the programme if you're interested....

http://www.safilmfestival.co.uk/ff/programme.php
Quote:Originally posted by oe-la-la
...or come over to London for the weekend! Not thaaaaat far is it? Smile We're also gonna see David Kramer's 'Karoo kitaar blues'

Here is the programme if you're interested....

http://www.safilmfestival.co.uk/ff/programme.php

Thanks so much Oe-la-la, would just love to, am going to look at the program now, will see if I can, thanks
I went to see it and had a good laugh. If you are out of the country for quite some time, and if you have never lived in SA, some of the funny things will not make sense. It is a fun movie to see.

Smile
Thanks so much Oe-la-la, would just love to, am going to look at the program now, will see if I can, thanks

You're welcome - hope to see you there then! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
I went to see it and had a good laugh. If you are out of the country for quite some time, and if you have never lived in SA, some of the funny things will not make sense. It is a fun movie to see.

Smile

Hi Pronkertjie,

Will post here what I thought of it! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by oe-la-la
Hi Pronkertjie,

Will post here what I thought of it! Smile

I'm sure you will have a good laugh.... enjoy it!

Smile