Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Da Da - Trio
I was watching the video of this song from the 80's and was struck by an overwhelming urge to finally find out what the lyrics to this song were.
Looked it up on the internet and was surprised at how simple the lyrics are (the video was even worse)
Who remembers what a hit it was?

My husband was heavy into Scripture Union at school, and he remembers it being accused of being Satanic! :haha:
I remember them! I was at high school. It was such an annoying song! :haha:

Didn't the band have some tragedy like a car accident?
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
:haha:

I don't recall the video but the song wasn't that annoying :p If you want annoying try Laurie Anderson's "O'Superman" :rofl: (If you want I can convert it to MP3 for you...)

I don't recall it supposedly being satanic either, but then again any song played outside in, downside up, and fack to brunt could be anything with a bit of imagination... Wink

As for the simple lyrics, I hope you don't hear their song called "Sitting in the la-la" :crylol:

Not sure what happened to them, can't recall ever hearing of an accident involving them (apart from them forming a group that is.... :jester: )
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
:ha ha:

I don't recall the video but the song wasn't that annoying :p If you want annoying try Laurie Anderson's "O'Superman" :rofl: (If you want I can convert it to MP3 for you...)

I loved that song! I had the single & almost played a hole in it. An old boyfriend of mine used part of the song on his answer machine & it sounded so cool! Cool :haha:

:music: "I'm not home right now but if you want to leave a message just start talking with the sound of the tone... ah ah ah...." :music:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
I loved that song! I had the single & almost played a hole in it. An old boyfriend of mine used part of the song on his answer machine & it sounded so cool! Cool :haha:

:music: "I'm not home right now but if you want to leave a message just start talking with the sound of the tone... ah ah ah...." :music:

Still have the very worn out Smile single and managed to pick up the almost never played album very very cheap at a flea market Big Grin

Ah ah ah ah ah...