Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diets do work - when they are not diets
gwasi Wrote:Its been a month since I last wrote and the weight loss is slowing down. It has take me a month to lose 5 pounds. I didn't put any on while on hols which is suprisung considering the amount of cheese I ate. I will get there but it'll be a long haul. By the time I get to goal Harvey Nicks won't have the dress anymore.

Congratulations gwasi, I must say I read your post months ago and have been watching from a distance. After reading it some 2 and half months ago I looked in the mirror and realised I hated what i saw so off I went to weightwatchers, You did give me the motivation seeing someone else succeed. So 2 and half months later i am stone and half lighter and couldnt feel better still 2 stone to go but i am getting there. When i am down i just come back and read what you have achieved and pick myself up again. Last night and for the first time i didnt lose or gain anything which is disappointing but they talked me through it lowered the points fingers crossed I will be back on track next week.

Thank you and keep up the good work

Messages In This Thread
Diets do work - when they are not diets - by Icecub - 24-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Diets do work - when they are not diets - by Lizz - 26-06-2007, 01:44 PM