Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum!
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
I'm no expert, but it certainly sounds like something stress-related... how long has he been with the childminder? How many others is the childminder looking after? How often does he do it at her place? How about speaking to your doctor or district nurse about your concerns and seeing if they could give you some advice or refer you to someone who is an expert?

How soon before your little one goes on holiday from her? I hope you can sort this out soon. Smile

Hey Dudette,

He's been with her since we moved her from SA, over 2 years now. He does it at least 2-3 sometimes 4 times a day. Sad
I've taken him to the doc and he said that if there's no infections, it's most certainly a nervous-anxiety thing and I need to look at making some changes. I was thinking about going to the health visitor, about his speech, as they would most certainly refer me to someone that could help....

I'm counting the days.....it's the 6th August that the contract ends. I've already found a new Childminder and she sounds wonderful! I'm really hoping that he enjoys time with her more. I feel better about him going to her from September than I do taking him to this childminder.

Messages In This Thread
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Ash - 22-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 10:12 AM