Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum!
Quote:Originally posted by Ash
Did the childminder give you notice...? And what were her reasons for giving you notice?

It sounds to me like your son did not like it at the childminders?

Hey Ash,

She gave me notice because she's going to be studying to be a teacher (wrong profession for her if you ask me!) so it wasn't a bad thing.

Thing is I asked him if he wants to go somewhere else and he got really distraught and said ni he wants to stay with her, so I don't really know what the poor child is going through everyday. One minute he's anxious and nervous, the next he's telling me he doesn't want to go anywhere else.

I know it'll all be over soon and I hope that he's happier with the new childminder. She does seem lovely, and a bit more experienced than his current one.

Messages In This Thread
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Ash - 22-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 10:12 AM