Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum!
Quote:Originally posted by nessduck
hey poppet... sounds like you are thinking and doing all the right things!!! as to the showering him with love, didn't mean to sound like i thought you weren't.... Wink
i would be rather firm with this childminder, as she is a grown woman, and he is a little boy. her actions (whatever they may be) of now will help mould him into the person he will become and a setback like this could have repercussions that she won't be around to see.... offending her sensibilities is well worth it if she backs off and lets the little soul be!! good luck :thumbs:

Thanks ND! Muchly appreciated! Big Grin
I will take it up with her!
I'm responsible for my little soul, and as you said who knows what repercussions it may have on him.... never thought about that, thanks!

Thanks to everyone, feel loads better. *Sigh*
Take care!

Messages In This Thread
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Ash - 22-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Please help! Bladder and Speech! Worried Mum! - by Poppet - 22-07-2004, 10:12 AM