Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match 2 SA V Fiji
An Excelant win for us today.

Now is this showing things to come?

From the moment we stepped on the field today we performed. It is always nice to see why we are world champions. The score could easily have been alot bigger than the 49-3 it was. Morne steyn could work on getting his kicks a bit better as there were a few instances where he really should have been able to score the points an he didn't. But he managed to get us the points that count so we can't fault him. A bit disappointed I didn't see more of Lambie, he was there but not really. But always good to see people perform well that don't always get the opportunities. Pietersen was my star player today. All in all it was a great game today and a sweet win.

Chances looking very likely we will face Australia in the quarters. The thought petrifys me thinking back to when they beat us on home turf not so long ago. But if their performance today is anything to go by then there is hope. Knowing them though they will only up their game and against us they will more than bring all they have.

So what do we do to ensure a win? Something I am sure will be in the mind of many people after today and something that I will bee thinking about until it happens.

All that said we can be proud to be springbok supporters, today they showed us why we are proud to be South African and how easily they can do it if they try.

Well done boys!!

Please feel free to add your thoughts on the match today and your thought on the matches ahead.
life is what you make of it

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Messages In This Thread
Match 2 SA V Fiji - by 330kitten - 17-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Match 2 SA V Fiji - by Newsroom - 18-09-2011, 11:36 AM