Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheffie to publish a new book about life
Almitra Wrote:with an air-bubble in your brain !!

Ever thought of pinning your thoughts down in a book

Is you calling me an air head? :wall:
Big Grin

One day I'll write a book. Make lots of money. Go to book signings. Pontificate on the follies of war/ pregnancy/ cooking with brats/ how to avoid beetroot..
some wiley photographer will capture me in an unguarded moment of bliss ( having tracked down Magnum double Chocolate :thumbs: ) and sitting on the pavement wolfing it down. The resultant publicity and increased book sales will make up for the lost shares in defunct women's fashion accessories.. though I'm sure in Oz (when all the Kiwi's have migrated there Wink ) they'll still be backward enough to make more..
Big Grin

How this news will be recieved in Iraq/ Iran/ Zimbabwe/ Wales/ The outer Hebrides/ The Vatican/ Cape Cod.. well I just don't know. I promise I really don't. Maybe they'll use the internet (avoid signing up with China's free internet for life scheme, sponsored by google) and figure it all out in the next generation. Or the one after.

Hopefully by then I'll be retired and watching some other live war on TV, buying the uncensored pirated made-for-tv-docu from my local fishmonger who delivers his daily dose of philosophical wisdom from the back of his battery powered sports car..

Something to look forward to I guess.
Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by Cheffie - 09-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 09-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 10-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 13-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 14-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 15-06-2006, 12:24 PM