Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheffie to publish a new book about life
TheDuck Wrote:and what should we do now that Mr Miyagi is dead

We had a minute's silence a while back Rolleyes

Leave him be. I seriously wouldn't want to wake him - can you remember his expertise with flies and chopstix?? :wall:

Almitra.. I neither own pearls/ ask for fishmonger's pearls/ give out free pearl necklaces.. (of course if the right lady came along this could be ammended :woof: )

Froot.. shame. I thought braille would be fine with you. They don't make colour faxes anymore - the Nigerians bought the company and started sending bills all over the world. Mad Bob even bought the franchise as Blair refused to acknowledge his part in becoming a pariah/ pharoah/ something beginning with pee..

As I do want you to be able to enjoy the fruits of my hard labour.. you have a choice.
Edible paper - it makes for compulsive reading and you don't get the munchies. Ever.
Or simply some of the local labrador puppy toilet version - having something soft and cuddly to hold first thing in the morning, along with insightful reading can just make your day. Besides if you don't like the chapter then you can literally wipe your rear end with it..
Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by Cheffie - 09-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 09-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 10-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 13-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 14-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Cheffie to publish a new book about life - by TracyW - 15-06-2006, 12:24 PM