Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain
Hi Everbody,
Im new. Could anyone help with pain prevention - I have 5 broken verterbrae and have tried everything from ops to heat. Would love to hear from anyone with similar problem.

Eleanor
AustrianEllie Wrote:Hi Everbody,
Im new. Could anyone help with pain prevention - I have 5 broken verterbrae and have tried everything from ops to heat. Would love to hear from anyone with similar problem.

Eleanor

Gosh AustianEllie, that sounds so painful..... :bigcry:

at the moment i am having severe back pain, went for x-rays last week, awaiting the results now....normally i use a warm compress for my back or hotwater bottle...:thumbs:

What about painkillers? Do they not work?
Have you tried physiotherapy????
acupuncture...and or acupressure...
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
AustrianEllie Wrote:Hi Everbody,

Eleanor
Eleanor, you say you have five broken vertebrae, how did it happen?
Are your bruised, was it recent, etc.
Pain management depends on many factors.

If they are broken, is your back supported by some means, do you have to lie down, etc.?
Thanks Everybody for the welcomed response. Please feel free to mail me anytime.

Eleanor
Hi Everyone,
I have found a great site which has helped me cope - http://www.painsupport.co.uk - if anyone needs help please try this site.
To everyone in pain - courage to endure that which also hurts - please don't hestitate to mail me if you would like to chat.
Eleanor