Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrot juice
I have decided to take my juicer out again...... the recipe I have is carrots, an apple, celery (which I dislike, but it is not so bad in the juice) a tiny piece of ginger and raw beetroot.

Anyone in to juicing veggies?

:daisy:
Pronkertjie Wrote:I have decided to take my juicer out again...... the recipe I have is carrots, an apple, celery (which I dislike, but it is not so bad in the juice) a tiny piece of ginger and raw beetroot.

Morning Pronks
I love vegetable juice, but do not have a juicer. I used to have a blender, but it went missing sometime during one of our moves.

It sounds yummy.

Confusedcales: and I am sure good for the figure!

:hartlik:
Pronkertjie Wrote:I have decided to take my juicer out again...... the recipe I have is carrots, an apple, celery (which I dislike, but it is not so bad in the juice) a tiny piece of ginger and raw beetroot.

That sound oh so delicious, would love some tips and recipes could you pm me some please. Blessings and have a wonderful God Breathed Day :hartlik:
Shadow Wrote:That sound oh so delicious, would love some tips and recipes could you pm me some please. Blessings and have a wonderful God Breathed Day :hartlik:
Thanks for the Pm Bloem!!! will be feeding that :highConfusedome of that no more haggis for him!!!! :haha:
Shadow Wrote:Thanks for the Pm Bloem!!! will be feeding that :highConfusedome of that no more haggis for him!!!! :haha:

lol!

I read somewhere that juicing your veggies is very good for teh weight-loss ... Smile

Pronks is it better to have a juicer and not use a blender? I make smoothies with my hand blender, wonder if the veggies would be too "tough" for the blender to mix?
TracyW Wrote:Pronks is it better to have a juicer and not use a blender? I make smoothies with my hand blender, wonder if the veggies would be too "tough" for the blender to mix?

Hi Tracy

I think a juicer is better. When I have time I will look it up for you Smile

I really like the carrot, apple, ginger and celery mixture, and sometimes with a a little bit of beetroot too.

Pronkertjie Wrote:Hi Tracy

I think a juicer is better. When I have time I will look it up for you Smile

I really like the carrot, apple, ginger and celery mixture, and sometimes with a a little bit of beetroot too.

Thanks for that, will go have a wonder round the shops this weekend. A friend gave me a recipe book on Juices and Smoothies a while back and there are some great combinations in there.