Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on the game v Wales
I thought in general, that the Boks played well. The scrums must be of some concern though. Our line-out strength continues to be absolutely awesome with a number of steals. A reasonable debut for Bosman as well in a game that the officials seemed determined to dominate. How Monty got even one yellow, let alone two is beyond me.
Hmmm, but Percy is sooo goodlooking, and a high tackle is a high tackle ... :mmm:
I thought the Bokke did ok. We won & that's good enough for me.
Smile
Percy for President of Poffadder
dudette Wrote:Hmmm, but Percy is sooo goodlooking, and a high tackle is a high tackle ... :mmm:

Agreed, a high tackle is a high tackle, but that sure wasn't one.
Depending on his choose of hair colour, should determine if it was allowed
TheDuck Wrote:Percy for President of Poffadder

Watchit!!!! :curse:
The Mayor

:engel:

:worthy:
mcamp999 Wrote:reasonable debut for Bosman as well in a game that the officials seemed determined to dominate. How Monty got even one yellow, let alone two is beyond me.
I couldn't agree more Homer. Even the Welsh lads sitting next to me were gob-smacked by the decision. "Little" Shane Williams got away with a blatant trip right in front of the same English linesman who reported the two Monty incidents.

All in all a very enjoyable occasion.

:high:
I am Immortal
I have inside me Blood of Kings!
The Highlander Wrote:I couldn't agree more Homer. Even the Welsh lads sitting next to me were gob-smacked by the decision. "Little" Shane Williams got away with a blatant trip right in front of the same English linesman who reported the two Monty incidents.

All in all a very enjoyable occasion.

:high:

have to agree. was very enjoyable and the welsh are great to talk to and watch the game with.

whereabouts did you sit highlander?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mighty Boks vs wales The Highlander 0 8,332 19-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  White makes three changes for the tri-nations game mcamp999 0 2,872 27-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Last Post: mcamp999
  White looks forward to the Kiwi game mcamp999 0 2,522 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Ireland and Wales results jimswin 0 2,347 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: