Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in North Wales
I certainally choose some places to live in. Moved so often 24 in total. Before the small,welsh dorp with welsh speakers (yes it does exist) I lived in Stoke on Trent (sorry to those who live there)

Is there anybody out there? :anyone:
gwasi Wrote:I certainally choose some places to live in. Moved so often 24 in total. Before the small,welsh dorp with welsh speakers (yes it does exist) I lived in Stoke on Trent (sorry to those who live there)

Is there anybody out there? :anyone:
I did reply to Pronketjie's welcome, I live in Wrexham
LIving in the Llyn Penisula and working for a welsh company I am having to learn to speak the taal, but I'm finding the way you say it and the way the words are spelt are totally different. Little one is fluent in the language tho

My neighbour, who is a strong Welsh National, likes us as we are not English, tho it took him a while to forgive me when the Welsh lost to the Boks last year. :rofl:

Good place to bring up kids though.

Heno Da
Nos Da
Bora Da
Fawr/Mawr - large
Gwasi - slave/servant/wench
Peid - don't
i could go on but it'll get boring
Hi there
I know a few other words like Araf, Ysgol , Ysbity, etc
But I never speak Welsh, as none of the people I come into contact with speak Welsh at all.

Not very sure whereabouts it is where you live, but it does sound as if it is in the sticks, gonna look it up later this evening
You're right about the sticks, 7 miles from Caernarfon and up in the hills but it beats living in Stoke. I work 15 miles further west from there but am looking for a new job as I get very bored very quick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ireland (North and South) Bushbaby 5 7,433 16-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Bushbaby
  North angelbabe 17 12,348 04-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Last Post: jewels
  North Somerset 0 1,910 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: