Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Bulls 10 Western Province 15
They expected it to be a rout for the Bulls, but what a performance by an inexperienced Province side hit by a number of injuries.

Man of the match Luke Watson was awesome.

Nest week on Sky its Province V the table topping Cheetahs
not bad going

:jive:
Twas excellent rugby ( Hee Hee, a whole day of it for me) , nice to see all of the new talent bubbling in the Cape.

In saying that, according to all of the reportage the WP was not expected to hand out a lesson to the Bulls ( and that at Loftus, the Loftus devout must have cringed to see their side go down to he dreaded blue and white hoops :crylol: )

The Cheetahs game agaisnt the poor Lions ( or should I say Kittens :tired: ) was awesome. Kabamba Floors :worthy: ( unusuual hair colouring!!)had an amazing game, for the Cheetahs ,with a few more like him the typical SA physical game will grind the All blacks down a bit in the Tri Nations.

After watching the Aussies take a lesson this morning at the hands of the Kiwis, we need some physical players.
[color0blue]Dit was lekker by die see... Die Bodensee ( Lake Constance )[/color]
jimswin Wrote:Twas excellent rugby ( Hee Hee, a whole day of it for me) , nice to see all of the new talent bubbling in the Cape.

In saying that, according to all of the reportage the WP was not expected to hand out a lesson to the Bulls ( and that at Loftus, the Loftus devout must have cringed to see their side go down to he dreaded blue and white hoops :crylol: )

The Cheetahs game agaisnt the poor Lions ( or should I say Kittens :tired: ) was awesome. Kabamba Floors :worthy: ( unusuual hair colouring!!)had an amazing game, for the Cheetahs ,with a few more like him the typical SA physical game will grind the All blacks down a bit in the Tri Nations.

After watching the Aussies take a lesson this morning at the hands of the Kiwis, we need some physical players.

Unforunately we have a whole string of injuries all at the wrong time to some very key players. Schalk Burger is the most notable of all of these and he will be sorely missed.

Anyway, another full day of rugby to look forward to next SaturdaySmile
Well done to Province (although I've still not forgiven them for the S14 incident against the BullsS14...) :duh:

I have to admit, I was surprised at the result. It also a good result for the Sharks, who overtook the Bulls in the standings, with the Sharks and Cheetahs being the only unbeaten teams in the Currie Cup after week 3.

The Cheetahs seem to be on fire at the moment, having not scored less than 50 points in all 3 of their games, that's some feat!

Roll on the rest of the Currie Cup. :cloud9:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bulls get hammered mcamp999 0 2,439 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Province humiliate the Sharks mcamp999 0 2,269 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Stormers v Bulls notlikely to be 'friendly' mcamp999 0 2,541 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bulls v Crusaders mcamp999 0 6,547 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bulls bounce back with a vengeance mcamp999 0 2,498 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: