Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hi from Thailand
[COLOR="Purple"]Hi everyone.... greetings from Confusedunny: Thailand. It is a bit too humid to my liking and and I am a happy camper when I am inside. Working hard and quite tired right now. Maybe I will have a chance to sit at the beach tomorrow. Smile Love all the food and the fruit and love the graciousness of the Thai people.

:jive:[/COLOR]
Oooh enjoy your time on the beach - siiiigh wish I could be there right now with some lovely sunshine and the sand...
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
don't work too hard

:yes:

[SIZE="1"]ps.. do try get some relaxing time[/SIZE]
You lucky *censored*, I am so envious Big Grin

Please enjoy some of the great food and fruit for me, and perhaps a Singha or two :p

Have a great time and don't work too hard :thumbs:
You lucky @#$^#!:jester:

Maybe u should learn to Confusedurfing: while you there.

Have a great time.
TheDuck Wrote:don't work too hard

:yes:

[SIZE="1"]ps.. do try get some relaxing time[/SIZE]

And eat some Royal Thai cuisine.. Wink
Have a lovely time, Pronks! :daisy:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Thanks everyone!

Thought I'll come online to give you all a chance to put a smile on your face Smile After being alone in my hotel room I got a room mate last night. She flew in from somewhere in the world and I thought I will be nice to tell her that I am jet lagging quite bad and hope that I won't keep her awake.

She stood in front of my bed and said "You know I am a K (will be sensitive here to her culture) and we believe that the tip of your middle finger relates to your head. You need to wrap your finger in aluminium and that will help you to sleep. I smiled and I listened not thinking that anything will come from that. Oh no, the next moment out comes the aliminium foil and she wrapped the tips of my middle fingers with the foil and taped it securely. It was just soooooo funny - I was laughing at myself in the dark.

I told a friend about it this morning and when she asked if it helped my answer was "You know.... I am South African". Guess it only works for the K's. :haha:

Iceman... the guys are out their para-sailing. Quite facinating to see their skills.

And yes Cheffie.... I have Thai veggies, meat, etc. for 3 meals a day now Smile

Blessings to all
Pronkertjie Wrote:You need to wrap your finger in aluminium and that will help you to sleep.
It's amazing what you can learn in a foreign land!!
Vasbyt, P
Big Grin
Ade Wrote:It's amazing what you can learn in a foreign land!!
Vasbyt, P
Big Grin

You may want to try it if you want... just make sure you keep your hands tucked away.... your wife might just think you are giving her rude signs ..... your other fingers tend to fold back automatically and then..... nou ja you know what I mean. Big Grin I started snoring as soon as I put my head on the pillow last night in fear I might get all my other fingers 'aluminized' Smile O gaats, maybe I will get my toes covered tonight because that will help for the snoring :haha: