Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NB. Looking for a recipe??
I know the forum is pretty new still so there wont be a huge database of recipes yet, but may I suggest that in order to avoid lots of the same recipes being posted click search button which is between the f.a.q and home buttons to check if the recipe you want to post or one you are looking for is not already here. EG, if you have a nice muffin recipe, or if you are looking for one, click search button, type in muffin and if there are any recipes, they will come up.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a single thread for recipes only? For example, I am cooking today and looking for inspiration. To browse through such a thread would give some good ideas.
Yes.... it would be wonderful if we could all contribute some of our favourite recipes.

Okay..... shall we try to outdo each other with our recipes. It is at least one of the things I want to take on and try to contribute as much as I can...... that is the plan Smile

:jive:
Give us a little more time, we hope to have a very decent system set-up in the New Year ...

Thank you

ForumAdmin
Ok Pronks, you start the thread, (I suggest a sticky) and lets see how many recipes we can get on there.
mcamp999 Wrote:Ok Pronks, you start the thread, (I suggest a sticky) and lets see how many recipes we can get on there.

Will do that later today....

:chef:
Pronkertjie Wrote:Will do that later today....

:chef:

Cool

We might even get one or two from our celebrity chef Wink
mcamp999 Wrote:Ok Pronks, you start the thread, (I suggest a sticky) and lets see how many recipes we can get on there.

There are a whole lot of sticky recipes already..... Smile

:jive:
One thing .. we have a whole recipes section already

and would like to stress that the best way is to put the recipes through Cheffie first ... there are reasons and he will surely explain

ForumAdmin
Hi Everone.... after chatting with Admin, lets continue to post our favourite recipes in the non sticky area and allow the :chef: sort the rest out Smile

:daisy:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hot Marmalade Pudding recipe DMG-network 0 2,735 15-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Last Post: DMG-network
  Mussel Brose recipe DMG-network 0 2,874 15-01-2011, 05:19 PM
  Salmon and crab Ceviche recipe DMG-network 0 2,986 04-01-2011, 11:26 AM
  Basic bread recipe DMG-network 0 3,063 29-12-2010, 02:27 PM
  Parmigiano-Reggiano Butternut Squash Soup Recipe DMG-network 0 2,799 20-12-2010, 05:50 PM
  Bollito Misto Recipe DMG-network 0 2,775 15-12-2010, 11:38 AM
  Christmas pudding recipe DMG-network 0 2,714 23-11-2010, 07:59 PM
  Cheesecake Recipe – baked with flour DMG-network 0 2,654 22-11-2010, 06:55 PM
  Mushroom ravioli with truffle garnish recipe DMG-network 0 2,708 16-09-2010, 02:48 PM
  Parma Ham-Wrapped Scallop And King Prawn Skewer Recipe DMG-network 0 3,013 17-08-2010, 09:30 AM