Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice regarding schools
There is a thread on Voetsek under parenting, entilted Looking for good schools by Carol&Pete which some of the people on this site might like to contribute to. I have added some advice, based on my own experince, but obviously there are many people out there with different and varied experience of schools in Britain.

I apologise for posting this here, but I did not want to direct Caroline to here, as that would constitute advertising and I did not want Lionel to get upset with me, but as most of us on here know about voetsek I thought that Admin of Globabuzz would not mind (too much) me directing people elsewhere to help a fellow South African.

I am just trying to help someone. I remember the days when I (like may others) did not have the benefit of the internet and could not get advice.

Apologies Admin but I could not think of a way providing more help to Caroline. Globalbuzz is an excellent site and it is my opinion that the people that post on here are "good guys" and I just want to help someone.

Regards,

Benoniboy

:edit:with ForumAdmin permission - moved to Parenting Forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schools Cali 9 5,251 08-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Cali
  Schools on the mainland.. Icecub 3 4,016 22-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Last Post: lols