Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allergies
So we have ascertained Dani is allergic to strawberries, what are you ppl allergic to??
Nuts can be quite a pain to be allergic to, as it is so difficult to avoid any places that have nuts prepared in their food, on their plates, knives etc, also even kissing a person that has eaten nuts....

My friend's little boy in Surrey is allergic to eggs , the poor child could not even enjoy birthday cake, and his boet cannot even go near him if he has had eggs....Sad
I got a friend who is allergic to onions, it causes projectile vomiting, shame no one likes sitting opposite her in the curry house :p
When I was a nanny, the boy I looked after was allergis to the following:

Seafood (all fish and shellfish) - just the smell brought out hives
Nuts (any kind)
seeds, Legumes (sesame etc.)
Bees, Wasps

He was very asmatic and also didn't have a stomach lining so used to bleed from the gut - the poor guy had it all.

I'm allergis to fleas, mosquitoes, bees, wasps & hornets - also those horrible little jumping spiders you get in SA. Basically any insect that stings or bites.
There's no place like home.............
my son is so wise when he does not like what i give him to eat, he suddenly perks up and say "Mom, i am allergic to it" nice try son....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by Mark
I got a friend who is allergic to onions, it causes projectile vomiting, shame no one likes sitting opposite her in the curry house :p

gross...Sick Sick Sick poor girl.....Sad
I'm very allergic to sunflower seeds! You can't fool my - I know immediately if I've eaten it.

Sometimes I am very allergic to work too..... I become very weak in the knees and lame in the arms when I come in contact with it :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
So we have ascertained Dani is allergic to strawberries, what are you ppl allergic to??

to add to strawberries ...i am highly allergic to betadine ... the orange/yellow stuff they paint you with when you have an op

I also have an allergy to nickle and other metal alloys.... this causes quite a problem as for instance ... coins have nickle in them, drip needles have metal alloys in them and the medic alert bracelet has nickle in it ... so i cannot even warn people of my allergies ... Sad

hey cubbie, my son is scared of snails ....and he tells everyone he is allergic to them :haha:
i love snails, *CRUNCH*

mommy
mommy

:RIP:
Quote:Originally posted by Mark
i love snails, *CRUNCH*

mommy
mommy

:RIP:

yes baby am here .... never mind the *crunch* :hartlik: