Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allergies
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
that is hard Jillibeans, what will happen so per chance she need screws or perhaps rods in her legs, would tungsten steel be okay to use?? i had to have my screws removed in my back due to my body rejecting them....Sad

:haha: at the caterpillar story - shame ppor child...Smile

Yes Cubs, this is not an easy one, we will cross that bridge when we come to it - hoping we never have to though Sad
Im allergic to Penicillin.......If i have any u can all come to my funeral....
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
I get this allergic reaction sometimes, on my hands, elbows and knees. It is red spots and very itchy!!! I can't seem to find out what it is! It happend everytime i go to South Africa. And ones or twice hear. When I got it the first time the doctor said it was stress related. However i got this sometimes when I wasn't even remotely stressed.

Maybe I should go for that allergy test...

Sounds like psorrairesis (sp?) which is a condition which causes your skin to shed every 4 days instead of 28 (yes we humans do shed our skin like snakes) and it is normally most obvious on your knees and elbows... Also it can cause extreme skin irritation and red spots resulting from unintentional scratching, which occur when you're asleep...

I suffered from this when we moved to SA, but it disappeared when we moved to the coast, only to return many years later... It stopped when I moved back to Denmark but has now returned yet again Sad
Must agree with Jangar, does sound like psoriasis, escpecially if it is "scaly"... psoriasis is worsened by stress and can be treated with my things, the best still seems to be UV light plus coal tar based creams or the newer ones like Protopic..
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
Must agree with Jangar, does sound like psoriasis, escpecially if it is "scaly"... psoriasis is worsened by stress and can be treated with my things, the best still seems to be UV light plus coal tar based creams or the newer ones like Protopic..

my sister suffers badly with psoriasis, especially when stressed....awful but she has it under control.....her whole body comes out with it.....Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
Sometimes I am very allergic to work too..... I become very weak in the knees and lame in the arms when I come in contact with it :haha:

Lol I can relate..... I am sometimes allergic to work as well, especially when its missing that extra special Motivation-sauce.

Anyhow, I have a suspision that my son may be allergic to lettuce. I know it sounds weird, but he really gets jippo-guts and vomits when he has had salad....

We have tried to isolate what it might be, since tomatoes are known to cause allergy, but he can eat them no probs... as he does all the other things we put in usually, but lettuce in a no-go...
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*