Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austria
Hi Everyone,
Im a new member. I am an ex Cape Townian living in Austria. I would love to hear from anyone living in Austria or anwhere else.

Eleanor
AustrianEllie Wrote:Hi Everyone,
Im a new member. I am an ex Cape Townian living in Austria. I would love to hear from anyone living in Austria or anwhere else.

Eleanor

Hi again..... :p

Jilliebeans and Jimswin live in Germany, and Sterretjie lives in Munich.

I am living on the Isle of Man, small isle in the middle of the irish sea, a lovely place....:thumbs:
What brought You thereto ?

Eleanor

Hello there,

SAer living close to Basel in Switzerland. Where do you live in Austria, what do you do and do you speak the language yet?

Eleanor

Hi Ellie

I live in Germany, but have been to few GREAT Spit Braais in Switzerland and so have quiet a few of us from Germany. They have a great SA Club in Switzerland, and if it is not to far from you, you should try and make one of their functions in the summer (Spit Braai in July?).

http://www.saclub.ch

How long have you been in Austria and do you speak the linga?

Cheers Hagar
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
Welcoem to the Buzz, Ellie Smile