Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Eaters
PS: Today I've removed all crackers from his sight & he's not had any. Only toddler health biscuits & fromage frais. I made him oats for breakfast, which he didn't eat. He refused lunch. By supper time, he should be starving so I'll see what happens then when he's presented with only real food! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
That bed time bottle is special so there I am a softie and my little one can have a bottle and a cuddle Smile I feel a little bit bad not taking into account the stresses that you and your son have been through so I am sorry Blush

What did he eat for dinner, and are you feeling strong enough to do the same tomorrow?
Quote:Originally posted by Jemlet
That bed time bottle is special so there I am a softie and my little one can have a bottle and a cuddle Smile I feel a little bit bad not taking into account the stresses that you and your son have been through so I am sorry Blush

What did he eat for dinner, and are you feeling strong enough to do the same tomorrow?

Please don't feel bad, Jem. :hug: I'm his mom & didn't link our experiences with his eating problems. It took my health visitor to point it out to me after lots of questioning. I was naive enough to think that he was too young to be affected.

I made sausages, mash & beans, which he was very interested in but didn't touch. So he got an alternative - fromage frais & a banana. He ate all the fromage frais & sampled the banana but spat it out. I'll muster the strength to keep it up! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
PS: There is something very special about that bedtime bottle & cuddle, isn't there? When that little head snuggles into your neck & smells all lovely after a bath. It's the high point of being a mom! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
PS: There is something very special about that bedtime bottle & cuddle, isn't there? When that little head snuggles into your neck & smells all lovely after a bath. It's the high point of being a mom! Big Grin

definately :thumbs:

Well done on dinner - keep it up and I'm sure he will understand that you mean business Smile
Good going on the fromage frais! :thumbs:
Keep at it, Venus. Your perseverance will pay off in the end.
Smile
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
Good going on the fromage frais! :thumbs:
Keep at it, Venus. Your perseverance will pay off in the end.

He's had 3 of them today! Big Grin Not much else though. Sad But, we'll get there!

My mom told me that I was a very fussy eater too & laughed that the tables have turned! She pointed out that you see very few 4 year olds walking passed a McD's without nagging for a kiddies' meal! :haha:

It's just a phase...... it's just a phase..... it's just a phase..... :wall:

Thank you, everyone, for your support - it does make me feel better! Smile
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
! She pointed out that you see very few 4 year olds walking passed a McD's without nagging for a kiddies' meal! :haha:

but they stil don't eat the food they just want the toy Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Jemlet
but they stil don't eat the food they just want the toy Wink

luckily my son eats the nuggets - but he is growing out of Mac's now......so hopefully he will then ask for a steak never mind nuggets..:haha: :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
luckily my son eats the nuggets - but he is growing out of Mac's now......so hopefully he will then ask for a steak never mind nuggets..:haha: :haha:

Although the nuggets are easier on the pocket! :haha:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<