Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedtime stories
I think Bedtime stories between parent & child is very important.
So do I, Curio !!

There's nothing like a little body smelling of baby powder and cream, cuddling up to you - and the awe and amazement of discovering all that amazing new insight with them !!!

:cloud9:
I agree with you, Curio! My son loves his bedtime story. I have a chair in his room & he sits cuddled up on my lap. He's still at the age where he loves one particular story, so every night we read "Winnie The Pooh & His Friends - Blackberry Surprise". We both almost know the words off by heart! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I love Bedtime stories, Ross has to give me a subject then I make up a story problem for James is I tell him one and then he doesn't sleep as he can't see the story with the lights off
Never say never
Even though my daughter is now a teenager, I still sometimes read to her, of course not fairy tales but like things out of a magazine. We also sometimes just lie on the bed together reading our own magazines/books.
I think it's about spending quality time together.

Smile
My mom & dad always read to us when we were kids & well into our teens. Holidays were very special & that was when my dad read us many of the great books like The Hobbit & The Wind In The Willows. It definitely introduced us to the wonderful world of fiction! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
We read a bible story every night at bedtime..and although my son is 11 this time he still has his favourite one..Daniel in die Leeukuil Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Famous children's stories Curio 11 7,159 22-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Almitra
  Easter stories dudette 2 3,539 07-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Last Post: whirlpool