Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bread Machine
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
YeahBig Grin

Just get out there and buy yourself the machine, you will not regret it honestly.

I'll do that Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Ash
I'll do that Big Grin

I shall wait till your ''one uf us then''Big Grin
Moenie kwaad gaan slaap nie, bly wakker en baklei

Bird of prey

What you are isn't written down in stone

Lover of all things RED especially wine

''aai aai die witborskraai''
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
I shall wait till your ''one uf us then''Big Grin

LOL - in the kitchen making da bread :haha:
We have a LOT of power cuts here (10 a day is normal) and therfore I chose the National that has a 10 minute power supply and memory in it.

Garlic and olives is normally in my bread .. only problem with butter and hot bread = FAT !

Sjees I put on weight after I bought it but it is one of the better buys I have ever made Big Grin

Enjoy it ma ! Smile
I've got a bread machine and use it at least once a week, invest in one Ash it is worth it.

My favourite breads are sundried tomato and garlic bread, garlic butter bread and I made the milk and honey bread which was great as a sweet loaf.

Surely the bread can't be too bad for you as there are no preservatives in them (I'm sticking to that theory). The recipe book I have has different sections for the different loaves, they have a few recipes that are gluten free and a few that a dairy free.
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
Garlic and olives is normally in my bread .. only problem with butter and hot bread = FAT !

Sjees I put on weight after I bought it but it is one of the better buys I have ever made Big Grin

I can't see the problem Rolleyes LOL

I have a VERY special recipe for bread you might like.. but then again.. it's always good to see fly-boys grovelling for a Cape Seed loaf Wink Big Grin

http://www.globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/show...eadid=1320 might be a clue LOL
Ashie

Did you get a bread machine and if so what did you get?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basic bread recipe DMG-network 0 3,074 29-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Last Post: DMG-network
  Breaking bread DMG-network 0 2,571 29-12-2010, 02:27 PM
  Sharpham Park Launches New Spelt Bread Range DMG-network 0 2,291 08-05-2010, 11:26 AM