Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breast Implants - The Risks
I have seen nowhere in this thread where anyone has condemned anyone for anything!

The purpose of the thread (as most of us realised) is to draw attention to the inherent dangers of such surgery. No one was discussing psychological reasons, size, reasons, nothing at all.

Just the dangers. *shrug*
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
I have seen nowhere in this thread where anyone has condemned anyone for anything!

The purpose of the thread (as most of us realised) is to draw attention to the inherent dangers of such surgery. No one was discussing psychological reasons, size, reasons, nothing at all.

Just the dangers. *shrug*

I totally agree with you, women have breasts......big or small, it is your body...u take the risk as i did....and i am happy....Smile Smile i knew the danger in it, yes i bled a helluva lot but i pulled thru. Although i would say only a small majority of ppl have had mishaps and problems, so therefore i feel if u want to have it done - do it!!!! :thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
I totally agree with you, women have breasts......big or small, it is your body...u take the risk as i did....and i am happy....Smile Smile i knew the danger in it, yes i bled a helluva lot but i pulled thru. Although i would say only a small majority of ppl have had mishaps and problems, so therefore i feel if u want to have it done - do it!!!! :thumbs:

Breast reduction operations are often advocated by orthopedic surgeons as the spine is not built to carry such a heavy burden in front ( almost the same as a huge "boepens") Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breast scan tau 20 11,194 27-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Last Post: sunny
  Housework cuts breast cancer risk Pronkertjie 0 3,811 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: