Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CD Trustee
Finally decided to splash out and have bought CD Trustee Pro to catalogue the CD collection. I will, when I have finished loading between 600 & 700 CD's finally know what I have in terms of albums, artists right down to tracks. With about 50 odd Cd loaded the track list already exceeds 11 printed pages.... I think I will land up with over 7000 tracks in the list and it grows monthly.
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT
Waaaaay back when I created a database in DB3+ for my albums (cd's & tapes & lp's) and was almost up to date when I converted it to M$Access, almost 100% successfully... Kept updating it till my hard drive crashed and as real men don't make back-ups I lost a lot if not most of it....

Since then I haven't bothered trying to catalogue it again as there is no way that I am going to type everything in again :mad:

About 600 cd's up to 1000 vinyls and I haven't even bothered to estimate how many tapes... Sad
if anyone would like me to look after there backup music for them,,,i will do so,,,,,,,,,no charge and will even pay postage!

Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Lance
if anyone would like me to look after there backup music for them,,,i will do so,,,,,,,,,no charge and will even pay postage!

Big Grin

Will let you know as soon as I back it up, yet again !!! Big Grin
600 CD's, 2000 vinyls and no desire to catalogue it all what so ever! Which is bloody stupid of me as I ahve on numerous occasions bought duplicates of albums. Now that I am starting to buy SACD's duplication once again looms!
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
600 CD's, 2000 vinyls and no desire to catalogue it all what so ever! Which is bloody stupid of me as I ahve on numerous occasions bought duplicates of albums. Now that I am starting to buy SACD's duplication once again looms!

Pica, I know you don't live in a crime ridden area but with your huge collection I am sure that there'll be some rarities in there, so it might be wise to make a list of them, even if it's just for insurance purposes...