Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coping with Miscarriage
I'm so sorry to hear this, Shells. Take good care of yourself, especially now, and if you feel you need to talk, do it! You have every right to grieve for your baby, and in no way is it your fault at all.
Am praying for you.
Shells, I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss.

You are in our thoughts during this difficult time.
Shells -

Please don't blame yourself over what happened - it's not your fault Smile

Chin up, I'm thinking of you at this sad time ((((HUGS))))

Love

Ash
xxxxx
Dear Shells

Like Dudette, I am praying for you. May you receive comfort, and it is NOT your fault!! May His love enfold you in this time!

Blessings and love!

Smile
Shells words don't really help but nature can be cruel. It is not your fault so take extra care of yourself.

Jen
I'm so sorry for your loss. For you ......

JUST THOSE FEW WEEKS.

For those few weeks-
I had you to myself.
And that seems too short of time
To be changed so profoundly

In those few weeks-
I came to know you...
And to love you.
You came to trust me with your life.
Oh, what a life I had planned for you!

Just those few weeks-
When I lost you,
I lost a lifetime of hopes,
plans, dreams, and aspirations...
A slice of my future simply vanished overnight.

Just those few weeks-
It wasn't enough time to convince others
How special and important you were.
How odd, a truly unique person has recently died
And no one is mourning the passing.

Just a mere few weeks-
And no "normal" person would cry all night
Over a tiny, unfinished baby,
Or get depressed and withdraw day after endless day.
No one would, so why am I?

You were just those few weeks my little one
You darted in and out of my life too quickly.
But it seems that's all the time you needed
To make my life so much richer-
And give me a small glimpse of eternity.

~Susan Erlin
I am so sorry to hear your sad news Shellsbells...... I have been through it before and I have a handful of friends that have been through it, it seems to becoming more and more common these days and nobody has an explaination for it. It must be one of the most heart wrenching experiences when you are so desperate and I know exactly how you feel.

Keep trying, don't give up and fingers crossed it will work out shortly. It is also common for people to have an early miscarriage and to fall pregnant immediately afterwards, so prepare yourself for it and I will be thinking of you.

I have a childless aunt (who eventually adopted her children) that had an early miscarriage too and I nearly fell off my perch one day when she said to me out of the blue that the baby would have been 21 over that weekend....... it sounds harsh, but I truly believe that one must carry on forward looking to the future and not let the past hold you back.

Good Luck!!!!
xxxxxxxxx

:daisy:
Quote:Originally posted by Shellsbells
Thanks TP

People expect me to get over it like that .... cos it wasnt a born child .... at the end of the day I have still lost a baby and I blame myself .... Ill be ok in a couple of weeks once the physical side of things have settled down and I can start coping with it.

Hi there Shells hun ........... i'm sorry for the bad news, I hope that you are receiving all of the encouragement and help that you desire. Good luck with the future and i hope that your turn comes Smile

BH
Shells, I'm so very sorry. (((HUGS))) I understand what you are going through. You need to take the time to mourn the loss of your child & go through normal grieving. May I suggest that you have a private memorial for your baby? Perhaps plant a tree in memory? I think one of the hardest parts of having a miscarriage is that you aren't able to say goodbye. It's also important to remember that it was not your fault & you have nothing to feel guilty about. Sad

Toktokkie, that poem is beautiful!
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Shellsbells, we're so sorry to hear of your loss. Give yourself time to grieve it is important and if you want to talk we are all here for you. We're thinking of you. Thought I would send some flowers :daisy::daisy::daisy: