Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coping with Miscarriage
I really am so sorry to hear this Shells. Having been through a miscarriage a few years ago I understand how difficult it is. Please look after yourself and try to put the feelings of guilt to one side (hard I know). If you want to talk please PM me or e-mail me at any time.
oh shells, my heart goes out to you. as has been said, it is not your fault.... i know it's easy for outsiders to say these things, but having been there myself, i know how easy it is to blame yourself!!! all the best, and i'll be praying for you too!!!
nessduck
always look on the bright side of life......
but dont give up hope, I have a friend who went through the same, but now has two beautiful children, like someone else said before these things happen for a reason ....... keep strong and I hope things work out for you soon!!
Everything happens for a reason, we just dont know why!
Quote:Originally posted by Toktokkie

JUST THOSE FEW WEEKS.

For those few weeks-
I had you to myself.
And that seems too short of time
To be changed so profoundly

In those few weeks-
I came to know you...
And to love you.
You came to trust me with your life.
Oh, what a life I had planned for you!

Just those few weeks-
When I lost you,
I lost a lifetime of hopes,
plans, dreams, and aspirations...
A slice of my future simply vanished overnight.

Just those few weeks-
It wasn't enough time to convince others
How special and important you were.
How odd, a truly unique person has recently died
And no one is mourning the passing.

Just a mere few weeks-
And no "normal" person would cry all night
Over a tiny, unfinished baby,
Or get depressed and withdraw day after endless day.
No one would, so why am I?

You were just those few weeks my little one
You darted in and out of my life too quickly.
But it seems that's all the time you needed
To make my life so much richer-
And give me a small glimpse of eternity.

~Susan Erlin

:bigcry:

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND THOUGHTS.

x x
Shells...so sorry to hear this. I suffered a miscarriage in 2000 and although I was only 8 weeks pregnant I still think of that little baby on it's due date. Its certainly no your fault....its just natures way. Don't give up hope. Thinking of you.

((((((((((Big hug))))))))))))
Quote:Originally posted by sue w
Shells...so sorry to hear this. I suffered a miscarriage in 2000 and although I was only 8 weeks pregnant I still think of that little baby on it's due date. Its certainly no your fault....its just natures way. Don't give up hope. Thinking of you.

((((((((((Big hug))))))))))))

Thanks Sue

I dont think we will ever forget about our unborn children.
Oh shellsbells! am so sorry to hear of your loss. :bigcry:
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I agree with Venus, give yourself time to grieve and have some form of goodbye and always remember there is a new little angel in heaven just for you.

I wish you all the very best for the future and don't give up hope.

Toktokkie that poem is so moving :bigcry:
Hi shells
Sorry to hear about your loss. Why these things happen we never know. There are a multitude of reasons. But none of them are your fualt. Give yourself time to grieve . Let your body heal. And never discount what can happen in the future. I have had two miscarriages in the past . I also have two daughters and I'm pregnant with the third. Also a little girl. It is a real pain experiencing a loss like that . Give yourself time to heal and don't feel guilty.
Quote:Originally posted by Persephone
Shells, I am so sorry to hear this. You and hubby must be devastated.

I know how you feel. Just two months after coming off the pill hubby and I were ecstatic that I'd fallen pregnant so soon, especially after we'd heard it could take months if not years. I suffered a miscarriagea couple of days after christmas so please feel free to email or pm me... we could probably both do with the support.

My thoughts are with you! Take care.

Love
LeighAnn
xxx

Thinking of u too......and hoping things will work out for u and hubby again....Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Persephone
Shells, I am so sorry to hear this. You and hubby must be devastated.

I know how you feel. Just two months after coming off the pill hubby and I were ecstatic that I'd fallen pregnant so soon, especially after we'd heard it could take months if not years. I suffered a miscarriagea couple of days after christmas so please feel free to email or pm me... we could probably both do with the support.

My thoughts are with you! Take care.

Love
LeighAnn
xxx

LeighAnn

I am so very sorry to hear this, I didn't know. My thoughts and prayers are with you too and if you ever want to talk please, please PM me, you guys are not alone...