Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyprus
Quote:Originally posted by Hampshire Hog
Hi Andronki

Good to see you back. Ja I'm now back at work .. worst luck, but thanks for asking. Chest infection gone now. It was great to surf uninterrupted. Became very addictive.

So where have you been then?

Chat to you soon.

Regards

HH

Cool

I had to take a week off work to organise some things for my mom and the house. And take my sis to an interview or two. Hopefully she'll find a permanent job soon.

Thought I would lose weight with all the rushing about, but skipping meals only caused me to put on weight. Sad

Oh well... We just have to carry on with the struggle now that everything is back to normal.

Wink
What you THINK, is what you CREATE, so THINK POSITIVE! Wink

22 kgs GONE 38 kgs TO GO!!! Big Grin (3 May 2004)
Quote:Originally posted by Androniki
I had to take a week off work to organise some things for my mom and the house. And take my sis to an interview or two. Hopefully she'll find a permanent job soon.

Thought I would lose weight with all the rushing about, but skipping meals only caused me to put on weight. Sad

Oh well... We just have to carry on with the struggle now that everything is back to normal.

Wink

You Fat...pull the other one!
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT
Quote:Originally posted by spam
You Fat...pull the other one!

Hey... Big Grin You keep that up...

It's good for the Ego... :haha:

Thank you... :daisy: :daisy:

Hey... Big Grin You keep that up...

It's good for the Ego... :haha:

Thank you... :daisy: :daisy:

Well put Spam ...... I second that.

I hope all went well for you with your mum and also your sister. Good luck with the job hunting.

Speaking of weight, I'm the one that needs to be on a diet. My wife and I have just started (yet again) to eat healthy food again. At lunch times when I go home I have a salad lunch instead of all that "Stodgy" food I usually have. I hope this lasts for it to be any good.

Well nice to see you back on the boards.

Must dash again, got to get back to work.

HH
Confusedunny:
Well put Spam ...... I second that.

I hope all went well for you with your mum and also your sister. Good luck with the job hunting.

Speaking of weight, I'm the one that needs to be on a diet. My wife and I have just started (yet again) to eat healthy food again. At lunch times when I go home I have a salad lunch instead of all that "Stodgy" food I usually have. I hope this lasts for it to be any good.

Well nice to see you back on the boards.

Must dash again, got to get back to work.

HH
Confusedunny:

You and I both seem to be busy. I won't be on the boards much, since there just isn't enough time, so till whenever. bye.

You and I both seem to be busy. I won't be on the boards much, since there just isn't enough time, so till whenever. bye.

Ja OK bye for now .... will catch you later.

Cheers

HH
:wings: :thumbs:
Ja OK bye for now .... will catch you later.

Cheers

HH
:wings: :thumbs:

Lol... Hey HH

The day you say bye, I have time on my hands... hehe

Hope you're well.

Wink

Lol... Hey HH

The day you say bye, I have time on my hands... hehe

Hope you're well.

Wink

C'est la vie .:haha:

Yes I am well, thanks for asking. :thumbs:

You win some & you lose some. I'm busy in short bursts but it doesn't leave much time to surf. I keep grabbing the chance when I can.

My family in SA moan about not hearing from me. They think I'm unwell. Happy to say I'm OK now. Got over all the earlier infections etc.

I do check my email and I get notification every time there is a posting on the message board that I have posted on. So never fear, if you don't see me around, I'm never far away. As soon as I get a message I log straight on to see.

Suffice to say that I am not a "mega" poster like some of the others on the boards. However, if there is something to be said then I'll be there. I was the same on VS and other SA Expat sites.

Well its good to hear from you again and if I get the message I will log on at the earliest opportunity.

So until then take care.

Regards

HH
Confusedunny:
Well yes...

And we're going to start Girl's Hockey too...

Looks like we might be coming up in the world...

hehe.

Well yes...

And we're going to start Girl's Hockey too...

Looks like we might be coming up in the world...

hehe.

Hi Andronki

Have I missed something here?

Anyway .....good on you.

HH
Smile
:lovebuzz: