Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont You Just Love IT When......
You find music in your CD collection which you never even realised you had! For the last few weeks I ahd been wanting to buy a Neil Young album called Tonights The Night. Earlier this week whilst taking a dig through my CD's I found a copy of said album! I must have bought it ages ago and never listened to it!
Thank goodness for music hey Picanin.

:thumbs: Where would we be without it?
That sounds so familiar :haha:

At least you didn't buy it before you found it which I have been known to do Blush
I reckon I should have a clear out of all our CD's. We have hundreds of CD's. The ones we brought over from SA are in a CD box in the spare bedroom and the kids often take a few to listen to at night.

When we hear what they are listening to, both hubby and I can't believe that we have that CD...

OK, most times we can't believe we actually liked the music ... but that's another story ....
MzInterpret Wrote:I reckon I should have a clear out of all our CD's. We have hundreds of CD's. The ones we brought over from SA are in a CD box in the spare bedroom and the kids often take a few to listen to at night.

When we hear what they are listening to, both hubby and I can't believe that we have that CD...

OK, most times we can't believe we actually liked the music ... but that's another story ....

Do I detect the strains of groups like "Modern Talking" and solo performers like "David Hasselhof" eminating from your kids bedroom at night? :lol

Why not put a list of them up on one of the forums and see what people want off you?
picanin Wrote:Do I detect the strains of groups like "Modern Talking" and solo performers like "David Hasselhof" eminating from your kids bedroom at night? :lol

Why not put a list of them up on one of the forums and see what people want off you?

Because I'll take all :p What's wrong with Modern Squawking ??? It use to make the women weak at the knees... LOL As for David H. I'd prefer to keep my comments to myself.... :rofl:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Stoned in love". Curio 3 4,429 16-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Curio
  Dont You Just Love IT When...... (Part II) picanin 2 3,407 24-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  love songs Safferbeauty 14 8,476 27-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Last Post: birdie
  We love online shopping, yes we do... edmonsta 5 4,581 18-02-2004, 07:25 PM
Last Post: lols